X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is srs a cultural thing in thailand?

This is one of the things that have been bugging my mind too...

Is the desire to cut their organs off or become 'full women' a cultural thing in thailand? What I mean is is it an innate desire in them which has stemmed culturally to really go all the way?

Or has this process become more and more popular because of the financial benefits that these girls could get once they work as 'real girls' considering that the market for genetic girls is considerably larger than for ladyboys? I think that this is also a 'passage' for some girls to leave poverty behind and never have to worry about their financial standing in the future....
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

It is a result of poor advice and peer pressure compounded with falling prices and easier access to better and better facilities...

To say that this process is somehow a cultural thing is bizarre at best!

Not all girls who do this are prostitutes so I can't see how the 'financial benefits' angle comes into play. It sounds to me like you are having a jab at Thai girls or Thailand in general, or you are still woozy from the anesthetic the nurse gave you just prior to your breast enhancement operation!

Comment

Salma, this is a great question and something I have been trying to figure out for 3 + years now and I still have no answer.   But you are 100% correct that it is a specific "Thai" thing; I interviewed over 80 girls in the Philippines, including all of your friends, and literally not ONE said they would ever do something like that.  Some reacted in disgust; "why the hell would I ever want to do  THAT?".  Indonesia was basically the same; I was there for 3 weeks also and no one person ever told me that they wanted to do this, and I never met even 1 post-op in either place.

there seem to be 2 or 3  different types of girls that want this surgery in Thailand;  the ones who say "I have wanted it since I was this high" and hold their hands up to their knees are the ones I can understand the most. They have wanted it since age 3 or 4, always felt like they were women, and want to go all the way. OK, that is what they want and that is what they choose, so best of luck to them and I know many girls who fit into this catagory.

the 2nd group are more indecisive about it, and even around age 19 or 20 they are still saying "I am not too sure; maybe someday I will do it".  These girls  should enter therapy and really really take their time thinking about it, and in actuality should probably not do it.  If they haven't made up their minds by now they should just keep their dick rather than  make an irreversable decision that they could seriously regret down the road.  I also know a few of these girls and one is very sad and depressed now that she has done it. I can kind of understand these girls but I wish that they would not go through with it; if you can't make up your mind in 20 years than you shouldn't make it up in a few months and say "Ok, some guy gave me  80,000Baht so I am doing it now!"  bad move most of the time.

The last group are the ones that you mentioned, the ones who may be doing it for financial gain.  These girls get absolutely no respect from me  and probably have very low self-esteem and feelings of self-worth and feel like the only way they can make it in this world is to cut off their dicks and work as female hookers.  I even had a major fight with a friend  about this issue, because she was sticking up for girls who choose this path and I was disgusted  by it.  I am quite sure that all these girls end up on the bottom of the psychologically-damaged pile, working in some shithole bar in singapore or germany or amsterdam, wishing they still had their dicks and were back in Thailand with their families.  These people should get absolutely zero sympathy from anyone;  if someone offered me 500,000 grand to cut off my right hand I would never do it, so why these people feel like it's a good idea to cut off a valuable appendage so they can make more as hookers is beyond belief to me.

Again, group 1 of these 3 types are the ones I can most understand and I would guess that about 75% of the post-ops are from this catagory.   The other 25% should really re-consider doing it unless they are absolutely sure of doing this irreversable move.

sorry so long, but I have studied this uniquely Thai phenomenom for 3 years now and I STILL don't understand any of it, to be honest.   And for those of you that were picking on an old friend last week for an operation that I didn't feel was nearly as bad as all of you were saying, can  you honestly say that  the job that Oh [below] had was any better?    The "doctor"  that did this should be locked up for life  in some jail somewhere, and honestly, can anyone say that poor ol' Oh was not better off with her dick attached?
      Attached Files

Comment

well talking about that i dont wanna cut it off honestly cuz im happy with it and aside for that im scared cuz maybe in the future i might regret it hehehehe i am a very openminded person but also i think GOD thats why so better not happy with it

Comment

That is fucking disgusting - and at the same time I would imagine it is disgusting to fuck also!

By the way I think it is too early to be discussing the sexual mores of a few hundred post ops as if it were some kind of cultural revolution. It isn't. It's a few hundred post ops!

There are more post ops (and wannabe post ops) in America than there are in Thailand. It hasn't made it's way into the Smithsonion though!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Aug. 24 2004,12:30)
            There are more post ops (and wannabe post ops) in America than there are in Thailand.
            I disagree with this 100% and I would like you to show me the stats that prove this. Thailand has about 80 million people; the USA has about 280 million. If you can show me some grid that says that there are more post-ops or wannabe post-ops, per capita, in the USA than in Thailand than I will believe you. Otherwise I think you have just been at the gas station for too many hours tonight sucking down those beer changs are are talking out of yer ass.

and just a few days ago you said you had seen the worst post-op job ever; seems as though you didn't go far enough back in the archives, eh?? when i took those pics of Oh at the Majestic in 2002 I was close to doing this

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 25 2004,01:03)
               the ones who say "I have wanted it since I was this high" and hold their hands up to their knees are the ones I can understand the most. They have wanted it since age 3 or 4, always felt like they were women, and want to go all the way. OK, that is what they want and that is what they choose, so best of luck to them and I know many girls who fit into this catagory.
              this paragraph from Jaidee's post is the basis of my 'cultural view' of why girls want to have SRS Mr. STOGIE....what I mean is the girls seem to have known that they have wanted to be girls right when they were so young......
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook

Comment

You are also basing this Salma from your perspective as a filipino. As you know, filipino's are very macho and are very attached to their masculinity, albeit misguided most of the time. Even Filipino men whom become ladyboys will normally still have that deep-seeded machismo that makes them want to retain a bit of their masculinity. This is not so in Thailand. The Thai ladyboys want to become women whereas filipino ladyboys consider themselves women but want to function sexually as a man still. To me, a ladyboy cannot call themselves a girl unless they have the chop...until then they are still ladyboys or men in drag. You may not realize it, but deep down inside you are still a man and want to preserve that part of you.

As for the surgery that was displayed. Lately i have seen some post-ops on this board with amazing surgeons. Natalie and Aon come to mind. As the physicians become more experienced at this, you will see some virtual vaginas almost undetectible to the naked eye from a short distance.

Comment

my God that picture jaidee posted looks disgusting!

and to think that it was so painful when someone inserted implants onto my chest area, how could I think of chopping off something that is part of my body? oh dear oh dear...I'd rather be scalded by hot water..
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Aug. 25 2004,13:40)
                    my God that picture jaidee posted looks disgusting!
                    sorry....how do you think I felt taking that pic???

I still don't understand the whole post-op thing and I will never pretend to. The girls can go this route if they choose but I still feel it is a very bad idea and something that most regret, but will never admit to.

Comment

different strokes for different folks....
                      yeah i do appreciate that there are post-op lovers here too so I will respect them in every way I can...
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                      X