Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jimslim @ May 03 2008,07:07) For the one person (so far ) who voted for the hairy arse option ...........

Everyone else cover your eyes
    i believe that is "FIRST" sporting that green thingie and hairy ass.She is very cute and if she was clean shaven she would be my cup of tea,for the time being anyway.
    See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

(seamus @ May 04 2008,12:59)  Fuck me & I thought I had it bad in the UK having Red hair, sorry Anglo-saxons "GINGER" hair.These poor wookies, just so unfair !

Seamus
      they suffer a lot from inter-species discrimination and bias

very, very sad
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

I guess the ladyboys take their Baht just the same though & can they go bareback being as they are a different species ?
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Hairy arse or not, when push comes to shove.... or suck comes to lick?.... you just have to get on down and do your thing, in the hope that there's nothing extra hanging on in there

Comment

maybe after a few of these it may look good need more

damm

quote its just so wrongggggggggggggg

Comment

hey Jim,

I'd pay extra for that, especially the girl in the bottom pic

faaaaaaAAAAaaantastic...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

I cannot understand why some ladyboys dont shave their asses... Its a relatively easy and painless thing to do (much easier and cheaper than a titjob) and its kindof the first step in looking like a lady... I dont understand when an LB goes thru the trouble of getting tits, and then not shaving their ass... c'mon.
                "What a fucking hero you are.... "
                -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

Just to darn lazy I guess !

Comment

(jimslim @ May 05 2008,01:42) just needs a Mach 3 on that ass  
                    Attached Files

Comment

Clean and smooth is the only way. Pubes stuck in the throat is a turnoff...Matters not if its a male or female and a butt or a pussy or a pole, it needs to be smooth and hair free or at least trimmed pretty darn good!

Comment

I voted for smooth but after my last encounter I would vote "It makes no diffrerence" as last May when I met the "teerak" she was well trimmed at the front and smooth at the back.

Last November she had a lot more "pubes" but still smooth at the back.

This May "Both" front and back now resemble "Sherwood Forest"   , Stogie would have a "Field Day"  

It didnt deter me from giving her numerous "good rimmings" though    
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Yes thats because , love is blind, Mr Duke

Comment

Working...
                          X