Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or as they say in Vegas, the over-under is 2528. Over means life as you know it may be "over" as you your roomates in jail may be making you squeal like the proverbial pig.

Comment

Hey Stogie,

How abot making a calculator info to the upper corner of clubhouse telling it clearly every day of the year:

2528 OR LOWER!

(Imagine how you can manipulate it. Image some of us members telling to the police "My God, I cheked it out! Stogie sayed that 2519 is OK!"

Yours, GG

Comment

Correction:

The lates should have been:

(Imagine how you can manipulate it. Image some of us members telling to the police "My God, I cheked it out! Stogie sayed that 2539 is OK!"

Forgive me my basic maths (is a good an passaple phrase to a Thai police officer as well - translated by someone from your embassy).

GG

Comment

TC,
          Do yourself a HUGE favor and explore the rest of LOS for debachery if you have the time. I LOVE Pattaya as its more laid back and cheaper than BKK. Some guys here have a STRONG preference for BKK and have chided me in the past for being such a Patty cheerleader but to each his own. Also just got down Fooketway last Jan and had a great time with some loser who is involved with the goings on of the ASIANTS empire!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

Originally posted by (mrjones45 @ Aug. 22 2004,00:54)
            Hi guys, could any of you give me an idea how much it costs in Baht for an LB for a short time and a whole night, especially the freelance girls...i'm off to BKK soon and don't want to get ripped off or anything or even offer too little, also what's the LB scene like down Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui?? Thanks.
            as we always say around here when this question arises, just try and "be fair" with these girls; they ARE working for a living after all. but since you are a new guy, you can basically go by this rule of thumb in BKK for freelancers; 1000-1500 for short time and double that for all night. Most bar girls will expect more than that. Pattaya is cheaper and so is Chiang Mai but again, these prices are not set in stone; 'be fair' means pay the girl for whatever you thought the service was worth. if you had a great time and she was worth a little more, give it to her. If she sucked in bed [not literally LOL] pay her less and let her know why.

I wasn't impressed at all with the scene in Chewang Beach, Samui. I was there for 12 days in december and found it to be just so-so there and the girls were average. If you haven't made solid plans yet, I would say switch from there and go to Phuket, Patong beach; better all around.

Thanks to Stewart and PigDogg, et al, for explaining the Sunee layout in more detail and as I mentioned in my origianal post here, this is really a gay-boy area with the occassional ladyboy mixed in. this is NOT like the Hi-Boss or the Jenny Star-Linda bar area, which is 100% ladyboy; there are about 10-12 clubs here which are 95% boys with the occassional ladyboy mixed in, and even they are newbies who may look closer to boys than girls.

freaked me out also the first time I went there, Stewart, and I didn't find even one person that I would take home; I don't care for boys in jockstraps. but I went back again with Pedro [this was way back in November] and we found some cuties; I guess it all depends on the night of the week there and what's going on that night, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by (lovelane @ Aug. 21 2004,22:11)
              I also noticed that frequentely members are asking about the signification of abbreviations ie: LOS , KKC , LOL ,etc. a glossary describing this jargon will be great.
              well, I am not sure where we would PUT such a glossary....maybe Stogie can come up with a place on the Clubhouse of 'frequently used abbreviations and slang terms'?

feel free to ask anytime if you don't understand something and we will be happy to translate for you

LOS= Land of Smiles, which also equals Thailand, which is a common nickname for the place where the people are generally very friendly. It even says this at the airport as you enter the Kingdom.

KKC [you mean KC3]= Kings Castles 3 bar in Bangkok, a popular ladyboy bar in the Patpong district

LOL= a very common internet abbreviation. it means 'laugh out loud' as you read something funny

Comment

Shark Eyes - Post up with depression set in - (See my avatar for extreme explanation!)
                Fish Box - Fake pussy

Maybe a glossery of hotspots in Thailand would be a good idea also...

Comment

1-->
                  Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Aug. 26 2004,22[img
                  http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]1)]Shark Eyes
                  I am STILL taking credit for this term!

go to the back of the soi Kathoey in Patong beach in Phuket where the posts hang out and you will see what I mean......or just take a look at the Som gallery from March

Comment

Working...
                  X