X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: Nana is on fire!

As I write this there is smoke and fire in the Nana Plaza area and although people haven't yet been evacuated there are loads of police gathering in numbers...

If you know anymore please post it!

Looks like Guess is going to be busy tonight !
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Within the last few moments the whole of Soi 4 has been closed off... Nothing can come in or out and all the electrics have also gone off...

There are a lot more police on the scene now...

One of the girls from The Guess Bar raced back and shouted "I just went up there to see if anyone had died!"

Comment

Oh shit, didnt want to hear that. Keep us posted Stogie, hope no one does Die.

Comment

lots of police? but how about the fire engines??

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

That place would go up like a tinder box, just hope they all got out b4 the fire took hold.

Comment

Cindy staying at yours then tonight Stogie
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

You mean Cinders? LOL!

There are firemen leaping through windows with hoses although it's unclear if the fire is in Nana or along the row of shops outside it...

There certainly is a lot of smoke though so wherever it is it seems to have taken hold.

Sa Sa just called me to say that (of course) all the bars are closed and she bravely asked to seek shelter round my house! Hmmm...

People in The Guess Bar will have to walk the long way around and up Soi 6 to get out, or out the back of the rajah Hotel on to soi 2...

I can hear the sirens and fire trucks in the back ground as I talk to people on the fone...

Comment

I bet all the Guess girls are screaming & flashing their tits at the fire fighters !

Comment

wow, strange deal and obviously hope that no one gets hurt.

But if the whole place burns down to the ground, would you lose any sleep over it?  I know I wouldn't ...... I'd feel worse for all the people about to lose their jobs but as always they will adapt and move on somewhere new.

Obsessions aside, maybe Cascades and Big Dogs on occassion, the place really wasn't that great.
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

In the last few moments it seems that the fires have been contained...

Funny thing is though- even though the place is totally pitch black all the girls were just sat in the bars...

No evacuation was even started... although that may have created more problems as well ass thousands of people try to get out of the place in the pitch dark!

Anyway - it's still a bustle of activity and lots of rubbernecking going on but it does seem to be under control.

Certainly the firemen are starting to disband and leave the are now...

Comment

This could be the excuse the authorities needed to close that whole plaza down.

you know they'd just love to.
                        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

It was in the need of a referb anyhow, I wonder if they need some electrical design ? Mmm

Comment

This is better then the news channels, I can see it now ,as old Frank Carsen used to say, "this is Stogie Bear news at 10 at the Nana fire"

Comment

Someone go there and save Nadia at Cascades please.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X