• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least for tonight.....mmmmmmhhhhhh
    Attached Files
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• Great photos Dieter

Jane looking lovely as ever , not sure about the boots , they would have to come off pretty quickly
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Only for you slim guy....
        Attached Files

Comment

Dieter
          Attached Files

Comment

• Lets not forget Jane has a BF, who is a BM, but fuck me she does look good
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• It's look like she was reallly in Love......
              She only visit her sister so.....

Dieter

Comment

• (TTChang @ May 18 2008,16:07)
                (dave007 @ May 18 2008,14:39) Have you got that pic you took with me and my "teerak" Dieter from Part 1 Birthday Bash?
                Well I have, Dave, even if Dieter doesn't!  Sent to your email, or for publication?

I've got a couple of others of your teerak too, taken at La Bamba, if you/she want them  
                Thanx TT, you can post them in the Birthday bash Part 1 thread if you dont mind mate

Also I have a couple of "funny" Jeremy Clarkson books I have just read if you or Stogie are interested in them.
                I will be in BKK on Friday and Saturday night so can leave them at the Guess Bar or even better meet for a

Comment

• (seamus @ May 20 2008,04:05) Lets not forget Jane has a BF, who is a BM
                  Who?
                  Mister Arse

Comment

• Not for me to say & No it aint Me, I couldnt afford to send Me'self money LOL

Comment

• (seamus @ May 20 2008,19:11)  I couldnt afford to send Me'self money
                        Brilliant. That's one to remember as a reply to the next 'sick buffalo mail' I get.

Comment

• (seamus @ May 21 2008,02:11) Not for me to say & No it aint Me, I couldnt afford to send Me'self money LOL
                        Admit it, you are not really Irish are you?

An Irishman that CAN stop talking?

It won't last....when I come home from work today, the name will be here!
                        Mister Arse

Comment

• (fleeing @ May 20 2008,20:54)
                          (seamus @ May 20 2008,19:11)  I couldnt afford to send Me'self money
                            Brilliant. That's one to remember as a reply to the next 'sick buffalo mail' I get.
                          I dont get any mail

Comment

• (Stewart @ May 21 2008,02:37)
                            (seamus @ May 21 2008,02:11)  Not for me to say & No it aint Me, I couldnt afford to send Me'self money LOL
                            Admit it, you are not really Irish are you?

An Irishman that CAN stop talking?    

It won't last....when I come home from work today, the name will be here!
                            Well Stewart ,I have lived in London since I was 5, so I can stop talking, sometimes It's fecking hard though, I may have to go see the shrink again soon, I cant take much more, it's killing Me

Seamus

Comment

Working...
                            X