X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best ever photo session

.... and the the winner is Mickey with NIKI's Outdoor Session.

Damned good shooting .... carry on boy.

Yes I like these beach locales as well.

Comment

me also.....plan on seeing one update per week from Mickey.... his job on Shemale Island is to shoot outdoors ONLY and we love the mix of exotic locales and exotic-looking ladyboys. The Soda shoot was fantastic also.

Comment

Wow, I'm surprised.  Seems the sessions I'm most embarrassed about are the ones that you folks seem to like the most.  The sun was waaaaaaay too bright that day and I couldn't get the exposure settings right on the camera.  Realistically, what I needed was several more assistants to hold some sun shades or to shoot it in RAW and fix the exposure later.  

I will say that the shoot was a lot of fun.  Had planned only to shoot Niki that day, but Sunny (who is just a friend) had crashed at my place the night before and when she found out we were shooting her friend Niki, she insisted on going.  Sunny loves to shoot and didn't want any money, but after the shoot I did give her a few bucks.  Notice that the swim suits change a few times for each gal.  Technically, it was Niki's shoot so I was trying to direct her, yet Sunny could do whatever she wanted since it wasn't really her shoot.  Sunny ran home before we left and returned with several different outfits she wanted pictures in.  Sunny changed several times during the shoot and each time I took my eyes off Niki for a second, she was changing too.  I had to have my assistant watch Niki as we needed to get at least a complete set with her in ONE outfit which was difficult as she kept wanting to change as Sunny was doing.

Shot some amazing glamour type pictures of Sunny that day.

[/quote]
        [/quote]

We did have a lot of fun during that shoot and I think the pictures do show it.  We shot, swam, ate, shot some more, relaxed, played, and just had a lot of fun.  Only down side is that I made the mistake of leaving my shoes on the long boat so I was walking around bare-foot and the sand and rocks were so hot that I badly burnt my feet.  See, it's not ALL fun!

Niki and Sunny are probably the easiest and most fun to shoot.  Many ladyboys are more interested in the money and aren't too pleasant to work with, but both Niki and Sunny really enjoy the picture taking process and are both a lot of fun to be around.  

Well, stay tuned as I have some new variations upon the beach shoots coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by
          Realistically, what I needed was several more assistants to hold some sun shades or to shoot it in RAW and fix the exposure later.
          Hey Mickey I'll be back next week on Saturday and will volunteer my services to hold a sun shade or two

Comment

Yo Mickey, sorry I missed you - I just flew back from Phuket last night.
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Aug. 16 2004,22:24)
              Yo Mickey, sorry I missed you - I just flew back from Phuket last night.
              Sorry I missed you here. I was on special assignment for the site. I'l tell all about it when I get the ok. Let me know when you come back and we'll get together for a drink or two or 50!

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Aug. 16 2004,22:14)
                Originally posted by
                Realistically, what I needed was several more assistants to hold some sun shades or to shoot it in RAW and fix the exposure later.  
                Hey Mickey I'll be back next week on Saturday and will volunteer my services to hold a sun shade or two  
                Let me know if you are passing through any large cities for enough time to pickup some camera equipment as there is something I need. And, you are welcome to come along on any shoots I do while you're here. Would be nice to get your input during the shoot. And, Poo has an even tigher dress she wants you to see her in.

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Seems the sessions I'm most embarrassed about are the ones that you folks seem to like the most.  The sun was waaaaaaay too bright that day and I couldn't get the exposure settings right on the camera.  Realistically, what I needed was several more assistants to hold some sun shades or to shoot it in RAW and fix the exposure later.  
                  Huh??? Does anyone know what he is on about?

Where are the hardcore shots???
                  Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                    the sessions I'm most embarrassed about are the ones that you folks seem to like the most.  The sun was waaaaaaay too bright that day and I couldn't get the exposure settings right on the camera.  Realistically, what I needed was several more assistants to hold some sun shades or to shoot it in RAW and fix the exposure later.  
                    You have to lower yourself to our level Mickey. Remember, most of the pervs on this site probably have far from perfect eyesight for obvious reasons....either spending every evening in dark ladyboy bars with lots of flashing lights, or spending every night in a dark room in front of a computer screen full of lb's with probably far too much of

Hardly twenty twenty vision that is going to tell the difference between exposure levels and f-stops!!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                      Poo has an even tigher dress she wants you to see her in.
                      Jesus H Christ.......tighter than that spray on thing she was wearing a couple of weeks ago when I was there!! That looked painful
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 16 2004,12:13)

well, he can't get hardcore shots on the beaches there and that is not his job in any case; we have indoor guys like Pedro to do that. but we DO need more frontal nudity and we are talking about that in e-mails as we speak. great work though; the scenery and the photography are all top-notch and now we just need more DICK.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 17 2004,03:19)
                          Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 16 2004,12:13)

well, he can't get hardcore shots on the beaches there and that is not his job in any case; we have indoor guys like Pedro to do that.   but we DO need more  frontal nudity and we are talking about that in e-mails as we speak.  great work though; the scenery and the photography are all top-notch and now we just need more DICK.
                          True. I agree.  I promise to be known as the dick man from here on out (and not just "a dick" as I'm known now).    I'm slowly learning what you LB lovers are wanting to see.  I'm a recent convert myself and still learning.  I spoke to http://www.asian-ts.com/members/04/aug_gat/index.html ] last night and she said she'd take off work today and come teach me how to appreciate LB dick.  Not sure what she means, but I'll let you know after tonight.  I guess that's why the sessions Poo shot went over so well--she appreciates the dick.  

One thing I find often though is that most of the LBs are very shy when taking pictures.  They'll go to bed with any fat, ugly slob with 1000 baht in his pocket, but pull out a camera and they get all shy.  Hell, even [URL=http://www.asian-ts.com/members....;Banana[/URL] was very shy during the times I took her pictures.  She's hung out with Poo and I on many occasions and even crashed at my place a few times, but take out the camera and she was willing, but extremely embarrassed about showing her dick.  You can predict it when you give them a swim suit to change into before going to the beach and they excuse themselves to go into the restroom to change.

The part of this job that is most difficult is getting the LBs to be comfortable enough to show their body without embarrassment.  I've tried having Poo take the dick pictures, but they seem even more embarrassed by that.  I'm thinking about bringing along either Sunny or Gat to the shoots to see if that helps.  Sunny actually has been along to a few of the shoots, but there's sometimes a problem between her yapping it up with the LB I'm shooting and me trying to give directions.  I've even tried having them stay the night here while we talk about the shoot and then shooting them in the morning when they wake up--that actually works much better as they seem more comfortable, but it turns a 2-3 hour shoot into a 12-16 hour affair.

Funny story on one of the last shoots I did.  Worthy of more details so I'll tell more about it again soon.  LB was very shy about undressing completely while I took pictures.  She asked if I'd take my cloths off too as that'd make her feel more comfortable.  So, there I was with my pants and shorts pulled down to my shoes and a camera in my hand taking pictures.  She then walks up to me, grabs my cock, and says she'd feel more comfortable if I was hard too.  I responded by asking if she'd feel more comfortable with my dick in her ass as well.  TO BE CONTINUED.

Comment

I love those shoots.
                            "I can't get hard unless I smoke you first"
                            The sacrifices we photgraphers have to make.
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Both girls look great and I encourage Sunny to tag along more often.

I love these outdoor shoots - where are these beaches where you can find that kind of privacy?

Personal request for more shots of girls playing in shallow surf, giving us a good wet swimwear show with obvious bulge in the bottoms - the more see-thru the bathing suit gets when wet, the better.

If it's too bright this weekend, I'll be avaliable for sun shade duty from Thursday. Where should I go to present my credentials

Comment

Working...
                              X