Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always ask the girl if she wants the photos posted on the net, never had any problems in La Bamba, the girls used to ask me to take and post.

The sets I did of Tara/Am and Nana/Pookie were posted while the girls were actually with me in the room, and they seemed to love seeing themselves on the net. There again they are newish to the scene and want exposure i guess.

When i get back I hope my luck holds and I hear more "Ok" that "No can"

Comment

I have not seen this at all with ladyboys. So far have taken photos of 7 different ladyboys without any problems and couple of them did straight up photo sessions. Could have taken more but it gets tiresome when you just want to get down to business.

As for GG in Pattaya and BKK. I barfined some of the hottest GG's I have seen in the P4P business on this trip and only 1 of the 9 girls so far have allowed photos. This is pissing me off as you want to describe the girl to people and your friends and they just think you are bullshitting. I have heard the word antarai(dangerous) so much now when asking for photos that I am thinking of just giving up.
      brock landers

Comment

Working...
      X