X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Queen of Nations 2008

Miss Queen of the Nations takes place June 16, 18, 21. The preliminaries are on June 16 at Madam Jojo's Cabaret Bar in Soho. June 18 is Catwalk competition held at Soho Revue Bar, and June 21 is the finals night at Bloomsbury Theatre.

For those of you who can make it, might be an interesting event to attend. Here is the link: Queen of the Nations

I am attaching a screenshot of the contest page - the right BW photo is last year's winner, as well as the centre photo.
    Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

I actually recognised one of the contestants (Alma Hopkins), she's been using that same photo for years, at least since I discovered the net about 10 years ago or so....

fuck me, 10 years of internet

oh, a quick FYI for people who are easily frustrated and hate annoying sounds - that site is a Flash site with lots of sparkly effects and dumbass sounds like a disney magic wand

I can't see myself attending anytime soon, I have more important things lined up for June

I've made kathylc  

Comment

really kind of you Mr rxpharm to think of the UK people.
      so great to see this type of contest taking place.
      agree that the site format is not so pleasant but.....

Comment

Thanks Rex, couldnt get the link to work though in this business centre. All i get is the buttons for the sound change and they dont work.

All the venues are on top of each other ...i think ill squeeze my arse in the first night in Jo Jos and take if from there ( if im in London, 50-50).
        I think this was held at some Gay Bar last year and may have put some guys off.

I think Madam Jo Jos started off as a TS friendly bar and used to have TS waitress service and then they stopped letting transexuals in the place itself... what a queer lot. Do they still have the TS waitress service...anyone know...

Comment

Wasn't Madame JoJo's something to do with Paul Raymond?

Anything around there always seemed a bit of a tourist thing to me, has anybody actually been there?
          I've made kathylc  

Comment

Madam Jo-Jo,
            i think was the first club in London with cabare show,where you can find TS-TVs and that was 15+ years ago..but since then there are lots more..so haven't been in there for long time..
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
            X