Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh! I was looking for myself in those Songkran pictures... What a great great time... It really is something you need to experience to fully understand.. Who wouldve thought that playing with water guns could be so fun? Hmm... And boy did I lose count of how many times my crotch was grabbed.

Good time.

Comment

I adore Songkran but not on Khao san road !!! Just a personal opinion - when you can enjoy songkran in Pattaya, Khon Khaen and in Laos then you really understand the joy of Songkran. I am NOT trying to take anything away from BKK but I think you might find more enjoyable experiences outside the capital. Laos was amazing and sharing the joy in some tiny villages in both countries was really amazing especially with a poppy or 2. I really love Thailand at this time but also during loy krathong in early november. It really shows the true spirit of thai people. They really are such a beautifully warm,inviting and generous people though of course there are always exceptions to the rule ! On the surface though it really is not surprising how so many farangs from all walks of life get captivated by ethereal Thailand !!! I am reminded of that story about Jason and his Argonaunts trapped on the Lotus Tree Island or was it Odysseus and his lot ?

More Tea Vicar ?

Bricktop

Comment

Working...
      X