X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have a customer but....

Inspired by last nights poll on turn offs for customers..
    What do you think is the biggest turn-off for the girls?
    I did a little poll of here last night and they were almost
    unanimous with the answer...
    x
    He is too old
    0%
    He is too fat
    0%
    He is rude
    0%
    He smells not gooood
    0%
    He has bad breath
    0%
    He is a groper
    0%
    Forgot how this forum works  

I'm relieved groper didn't make the top spot or I would have change my ways
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Hey Snick,it's not in any particular order..
      x

Comment

Gotta be 'Smell Bad' then 'Rude' followed by 'Bad Breath!'

Am I close?

Comment

No,it was actually rudeness....Then the groper (in terms of over doing it)...
          x

Comment

I miss Cheap Charlíe!!!

Dieter
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

I have to say ,I try to be as polite as I can, but thats just Me.But what did get My goat, was the fact they can have as Many clients as they like (& not a problem to me) but they hate it When we play the field ! Towards the end of My stay a few were a little rude, two had a row right in front of Me, as I chose one above the other ! & If they have a BF,why not just tell us,as i dont want to get emails from BF's when i'm back home warning Me off !
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 26 2008,20:39) Then the groper (in terms of over doing it)...

They are normally the ones doing the groping , Im much too shy

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

If you are not rude, money will solve all other problems. (Not that I have one of them )

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 26 2008,20:39) Then the groper ...
                    Yeah, I'm not surprised lbs are turned off.
                    Attached Files

Comment

(seamus @ Mar. 26 2008,19:32) i dont want to get emails from BF's when i'm back home warning Me off !
                      There must be a story here, please tell!!!
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(seamus @ Mar. 27 2008,01:32) If they have a BF,why not just tell us,as i dont want to get emails from BF's when i'm back home warning Me off !
                        Okay Seamus! Back off!

What's wrong with groping? Isn't it mutually satisfactory? and if it's done in the privacy of the room, isn't that foreplay?
                        Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

I'm surprised it wasn't bad smell

do you have examples of what they deem to be rude behaviour? (possibly not the same definition as we might have)
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

It's good to see the leading choice in this poll is the right one. I've seen rude people in bars get the cold shoulder treatment from girls they wrongly assumed would all line up to go with them. They then slam their drink, complain the bar is crap, and move out in a huff.

It may come down to the fact that most Thai's have very little possessions and opportunities. The one thing they do have is the respect they carry and are awarded by others known as their face. One thing you just cannot do is treat them like dirt. Other problems can be largely tolerated, and Thai's are real good at toleration. Well what do they do when the next door neighbor burns green leaves or worse yet plastic and that terribly bad smelling smoke is wafting into their window? Say nothing and put up with it!

Comment

(si geena @ Mar. 27 2008,10:53) What's wrong with groping? Isn't it mutually satisfactory? and if it's done in the privacy of the room, isn't that foreplay?
                              I am not certain she means in the privacy of one's room...

I would guess she means in public view...I am not a groper...
                              but I have had girls tell me that they no like...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X