Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could be robinson cruseo and all i need is lb friday!
    i love t-girls

Comment

I feel like I'm trapped on a desert island now.

The love of my life is not here with me.

But I enjoy just the thought of her, although to have her close would be the real dream.

Comment

has to be cindy also...had her once and cant get here off my mind. just a fantastic girl...........i wont share with the other 2 she would be all mine and am strong enough to do it

Comment

I wonder if anyone took Jenny (Guess) would she then Become a long time girl
          My Choice, Fern.

Seamus
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Why has no-one chosen Naang? Best conversationalist I'm sure... although she's not bringing any Liverpool scarves with her or singing those dirges!

Comment

I would choose Fern of course, and the longer the better on the island,  we both would not need any other unwanted company!
              harris11

Comment

Make sure she eats plenty then , and put a bit of weight on the poor lass
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Am sure you will notice a differance next time you see her. I think she is just fine as she is but happy for her to gain one of two kilos. Just wish I could lose the same myself. Love my food
                  harris11

Comment

(Grinder @ Apr. 28 2008,15:49) Why has no-one chosen Naang? Best conversationalist I'm sure... although she's not bringing any Liverpool scarves with her or singing those dirges!
                    I don't think Naang would want to be stuck on an island with us guys, when she would probably get a far better offer from one of her lb friends.
                    i love t-girls

Comment

I forget who this is...but id love to spend 10 days with her cock, milking it at least 3-5 times a day!
                      Attached Files

Comment

That's Beau... But you'd have to arm wrestle Mirimark for her...

My song remains the same... Cindy by a very clear margin.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 30 2008,17:21)  That's Beau... But you'd have to arm wrestle Mirimark for her...

UMM...beau...and where might one find this little cupcake? Id be happy to let her smear my ass with her icing!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 30 2008,03:21)  That's

arm wrestle?  
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

not sure about an arm wrestle...i dont have any arms or legs...im a trout...but i simply must have beau balls deep in my mouth soon...

Comment

arm wrestle?
                                coalition?

Comment

Working...
                                X