Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i suppose "Bitches' Boudoir" might lack a certain je ne sais quoi?

Comment

It does, but it's also probably spot on!

Come on girls... flame me!

Comment

By the way - we'll also create a special 'group' for TS members so that you can tell at a glance who they are when you see the 'Members Online' list.

Comment

Errr, Femme Forums?
          Girly Gossip? (alliteration is the key)

S
          Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

how about "The ladies".... As "S" mentioned, "the pink room" is good too, but if the point is to attracts ladies only, they'll need to know clearly where to look for it, I think.

Just my 2 cent..

PP

Comment

what about "manly voices?" LOL
              it's just Suzy, some kinda old CD in Sydney. hey, at least i don't charge u when i spooge your face.

Comment

(peterpan @ Jan. 18 2008,14:44) but if the point is to attracts ladies only, they'll need to know clearly where to look for it, I think...
                Good point... How about just 'Sisters!'
                Attached Files

Comment

It's an invasion!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ladyboy Lounge
                    Powder Room
                    The Other Side
                    The Dark Side
                    Alternatives
                    Alternate Gender
                    Gender Bender Lounge
                    LBTS
                    The 3rd Dimension

Comment

Hmmm... Maybe we should get 10 that we like and put them in an online poll...

Comment

Filipinos call the "Powder Room" the "Comfort Room"

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jan. 18 2008,16:34) Filipinos call the "Powder Room" the "Comfort Room"  
                          Actually, "comfort room" is already the formal, more proper version. They normally say C.R.

S
                          Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 18 2008,13:50) Yes - I like 'The Ladyboy Lounge', but there may be a danger that this title excludes many TS posters who don't consider themselves 'ladyboys.'

I'll let the people using this forum decide the name of the place, but keep the ideas flowing...
                            What about €œTHE TRANSGENDER CORNER€

The most widely accepted definition of transgender includes everything not covered by our culture's narrow terms "man" and "woman".
                            A partial list of persons who might include themselves in such a definition includes transsexuals (pre, post, and no-op); transvestites; crossdressers; persons with ambiguous genitalia; persons who have chosen to perform ambiguous social genders; and persons who have chosen to perform no gender at all.

In Thai culture there is the €œKathoey€, which is similar to the English definition of transgender.

Might not be the most beautiful title (like €œThe Ladyboy Lounge€), but certainly IMHO is the most appropriate.

My 2 baht €¦

Comment

Yep - Good idea...

One thing also to consider is that we have an Academia forum which is heavily moderated and quite serious. I hope the new forum (whatever it is called) will be more light hearted.

'The Transgender Corner' sounds quite serious to me, although I agree with you that it DOES cover all bases...

Comment

can we not have the word "corner" in it? hahaha
                                it's just Suzy, some kinda old CD in Sydney. hey, at least i don't charge u when i spooge your face.

Comment

Working...
                                X