Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My introduction...

Sawasdee Khrap, all.

Just thought I would introduce myself as a new... member... of the board.

Im 29, American but living in Bangkok, and I drink far too much Beer Chang.

Yep.. thats about it.

Welcome Falang...

Drinking too much Beer Chang ain't a crime - being an Everton fan is!

I'm out in SamutPrakan - how about you?

Comment

Welcome aboard sailor, now drop and give us twenty-five. The goodship "LADYBOY" will set sail everyday to unknown ports of call.

Comment

hehehehe
        so you are a new member then.....as a new ladyboy member of this forum or love nest.....i welcome you and hope you would enjoy and have fun.....muah

Comment

falang is actually a  new friend of mine and it's great to see that he is up here joining in on our little lovefest.  Best part.......like Snick and Michealangelo [who has been too busy with Noo Deang lately to share his words of wisdom] he lives  right on the "front lines" and  can give us reports from the  BKK ladyboy scene!

welcome aboard and have fun, Falang....you can learn a lot here and hopefully we can also learn a lot from you.

Comment

Well thank you JaiDee...

In fact, I can say that I was at Obsession tonight.. and hung out with.. gosh.. I forgot her name... But.. just look at the main page of AsianTS.. the girl on the top left.. (doh.. I feel bad for not remembering her name... Fuckin' Singha.) hahaha...

It was pretty crowded tonight! Last time I was there, I was the ONLY customer.. (didnt care for that).. This time.. I had some competition... Saw many beautiful ladies...

But to answer the question above... Im living in the Makkasan area... Off of Ratchaprarop... Just past Pratunam.

Nice and close.

Comment

Originally posted by (Falang @ Aug. 27 2004,14:08)
              I was at Obsession tonight.. and hung out with.. I forgot her name... just look at the main page of AsianTS.. the girl on the top left
              the always-smiling and adorable Mickey

Comment

Ah.. ok.. I shall have to remember that name... She was nice.

And yes.. always smiling.

There was one gal there, that you MUST get on the site... Ive chatted with her twice now.. (and yet still cannot remember her name) ... but wow... she is a CuTIE!

Ill have to get her name next time.

Yep.

Comment

Hello Falang,

Welcome and look forward to your posts ! You don't wear a cowboy hat do you ? It just does not seem apt in Siam though you cannot legislate for other peoples taste !!!!

Prefer Leo beer myself with white whiskey chaser !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bricktop

Comment

Welcome Falang

We'll hook up and tip a few when I get there Oct 7-11

Join the football pool......

I need some competition
                    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                    X