X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB's shagging GG's is it done?

So if I was to make a trip to Ladyboy land would I have a hard time getting shagged by a sweet LB? By getting shagged I mean vaginally.........as well as anal. I would assume sucking one off would not be a biggie even for them but the shagging has me curious.

Here in the USA our so called Drag Queens wil not touch a female, but the crossdressers and transvesties will. I guess it may be hard to enviison why a GG owuld like to get shagged by a LB, but then again why not. I enjoy a good strap on worn by a good looking female and could only imagine a real dick used by a good looking LB would be much better.

I do play with a few tranny friends and as good looking as they are they still do not compare to the pics I have seen here.

(kathylc @ Nov. 01 2007,14:05) I guess it may be hard to enviison why a GG owuld like to get shagged by a LB, but then again why not. I enjoy a good strap on worn by a good looking female and could only imagine a real dick used by a good looking LB would be much better.
    It's no harder to envision why a GG would than why us guys here like it.

A strap-on doesn't even come close IMO, I've tried it a few times but nothing beats a real cock up there

I'm certain you would find a cutie somewhere willing to oblige you, if not then maybe a fist full of baht might persuade them...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(kathylc @ Nov. 01 2007,23:05) So if I was to make a trip to Ladyboy land would I have a hard time getting shagged by a sweet LB? By getting shagged I mean vaginally.........as well as anal. I would assume sucking one off would not be a biggie even for them but the shagging has me curious.
      FWIW I was talking to a well known LB in a well known LB bar in Pattaya last night. She told me that a lady had come to the bar fairly recently, knew who she was, bar fined her for five days and took her on a trip to Laos. I asked her if she liked being with women and got the reply "It OK, was my job". I don't know exactly what they did together but got the impression it was most everything.

xyzzy
      xyzzy

Comment

Already discussed a few times this topic
        Personally, I only had a 3-some with Lusy Mustang and a nice g/f of hers...of course I paid for it..what did you think???
        It come out to be more of mind excitement than the actual one but anyway, wanted to paint another cross on the fuselage
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I had a beautiful girlfriend of Indian DNA(Burmese) style in BKK and she was always curious about ladyboys and want to know what they do in bed. So I invited a ladyboy friend to go out with us to Sawan Dang issan club and had a few drinks so she loosened up and then we went to a hotel where she watched me and the ladyboy make love. She started crying after a while and I put her into a taxi. She was ok the next day and still horny.

Comment

(bohemia @ Nov. 01 2007,18:09) She started crying after a while and I put her into a taxi. She was ok the next day and still horny.
            Cunt!

Nothing personal, I'm sat here laughing myself silly picturing the scene.

Oh well, her fault I guess, she did ask after all

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(bohemia @ Nov. 02 2007,03:09) She started crying after a while and I put her into a taxi.  She was ok the next day and still horny.  
              Any (il)logical explaination for that?
              Why crying?
              Was she regretting being a woman and would have rather liked being born as aman to later mutate in to a LB?
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Looker @ Nov. 02 2007,00:16) Already discussed a few times this topic  
                Personally, I only had a 3-some with Lusy Mustang and a nice g/f of hers...of course I paid for it..what did you think???  
                It come out to be more of mind excitement than the actual one but anyway, wanted to paint another cross on the fuselage  
                I fucked lusi bareback a while ago.It was her idea.Any1 else fuck her bareback.I feel shit about it now cause i think maybe if she did this with me that shes at it alot with others.

Comment

(octo77 @ Nov. 05 2007,03:29) I fucked lusi bareback a while ago.It was her idea.Any1 else fuck her bareback.I feel shit about it now cause i think maybe if she did this with me that shes at it alot with others.
                  Ohhhh..
                  Maybe she feels shit because she thinks that if you did that with her you did it with others. Are you?
                  Did she ask you for bareback or you kinda forced her..doesn't seem to me the type of LB to do that but hey, she is not the first doing that and won't be the last not to care too much about safety
                  When I was with her and her GG friend we all used condoms but then again..who knows..

Comment

I know 2 posties that did it with me. I think a postie would be interested in joining with a GG. I could certainly find it entertaining.

Kathy, are you in California?

POL
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

The list will be  loooooooooooooong Octo77...

May not enough space on this board/ server....

Dieter
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

I shag girls with LBs all the time. That's my thing.
                        * LadyboyDolls.com
                        * Third World Media
                        * Black Ops Media

Comment

Me too...,like all kind of privet parties...where all have their fun...
                          Of course me at most....

Dieter
                          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

I don't have words to express how amused I am, and neither does Dieter.

Buddy, you're great.
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                            X