Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Aug. 08 2004,09:47)
     You know what their memories are like
    good line....... I have never understand how Thai people have acquired such good memories....especially the people in the sex trade. learn better english? get a real job? go to university? naaaaaaa...... remember the sexual habits of some goofy white guy you met for 2 hours 3 years ago? of course!

Comment

I was in Patpong tonight (with Kui of course) and as this was my second time ever I went with an open mind...

Fucking WORSE

The place is a total shit hole. Do people on holiday actually go here? Well, we walked around to convince ourselves that it wasn't just a first impression, then fucked off somewhere decent sharpish!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Aug. 08 2004,14:33)
        Do people on holiday actually go here?  Well, we walked around then fucked off somewhere decent sharpish!
        yes, people actually think this place is good and it seems to be filled every time I go there, which was a total of 3 times despite being in Asia for 6 months last winter.

better Idea that me and Snick and my friend Tom do sometimes....go to Khoa San road or Nana until 130, then take a taxi to Patpong to watch the show at 2 when all the girls come pouring out on to the streets.

quick fact.....about 75% of the girls that work there and leave at 2 end up at a little shithole noodle restaurant around the corner on Suriwong; we were in there until 3AM one night with Jan and Poom and saw at leat 15 of their buddies from the bar.

Comment

Well, you'd have to be drunk to barfine some of the revolting skanks I saw last night!

Gypsies, tramps and thieves...

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Aug. 09 2004,01:12)
            Well, you'd have to be drunk to barfine some of the revolting skanks I saw last night!

Gypsies, tramps and thieves...  
            Oh, well.. I guess its a good thing that no one goes there and drinks...

oh.. wait a minute...

Comment

That was in McDonalds Stogie, for fucks sake stop sniffing that Ajax !

Free your mind and your ass will folla.

Bricktop

Comment

log; KC3    27 08 04
                Japanese Theme Night

Wow !  you should have been in this place last night , what a party. Ive been coming to LOS for a long time and had a few good nights but last night was fantastic. Like new years eve.

Brimming with Ladyboy talent like ive never known before i was like a small kid in Willy Wonkas Chocalate Factory. The old KC3 has definately improved from the last time i was here in April. A lot of the old faces like Jean, Poom, Fai, Ann were missing but the new lot will make up for that. Some real sweet numbers who i will get to know thats for sure.

If you like laid back places the dont come here. The place was the most busy ive ever seen with a real good atmosphere amongst the Farangi .Thats what Obsessions and Cascades miss, that buzzing feeling thats makes it a proper party.Ok, you get hustled a bit but in the nicest possible way,
                so what the hell.

Stick your earplugs in and get your arse down there.

Also Kings Corner seems to have revamped itself and back to normal.The last time i come here it was on its last legs. They have made it smaller so i suppose it seems busier
                but like KC3 this place was packed to the hilt last night and rocking. Plenty of Ladyboys back in action here. Good news all round.

Normal service has been resumed

Also the Super Queen Bar has about 7 Ladyboys working there
                but they were all looking miserable just sitting there waiting for the world to beat a path to there door. A couple of these girls were really nice though and i need a recheck. They have a ST room as well if you need to get the flem of your chest.

Comment

Working...
                X