X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry saturday

Sunday is the election for Bangkok Governor ("Go Chuwit   ).
    In a chain of logic that I still don't follow, Alcohol will not be sold on saturday and I'm guessing that means the bars will be closed.

remember: Vote Early and Vote Often
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Not where I live - I am assured that my little local will be open all night with UBC for the football to boot!

Big Chang 50 Baht - free ice!

I went to work at 5:30 this morning and I swear they were still open and there were 8 people there still drinking!

No ladyboys though!

Comment

I hope your wrong Snick, I just flown into this place and that would be a downer. Maybe they they will just sell orange juice

Ill have to go berserk tonight , go into a coma and wake up on sunday.

Dont you hate these silly fucking rules. If any government tried that in Europe i doubt if they would ever get voted back in.

Comment

Anyway ill go into KC3 and get confirmation in around 1 hour and post the bad/good news back later on if im still breathing.

Comment

It's ten o clock - do we send a search party?

Comment

No need for the search party Stogie ,your humble correspondent Tomcat escaped intact, to survive yet another day in the great concrete Metropolis.

It seems as if the temperance society may have its day after all . As far as i can make out the Pubs and restaurants will be open in and around Patpong but no beer or spirits for sale , only food and soft drinks.

I think the GO GO bars will open but no poisons for sale.

Comment

Just as I thought! From 6PM saturday till midnight Sunday all booze is for forward thinking home dwellers!

(Of course if you want to come around to PakNam where the local boys in brown hang out there will be booze flowing all night!)

Sorry if anyones weekend is screwed up. Try to get to a Seven-Eleven and buy a few tinnies before 6PM or you are in for a bit of a crap weekend.

I bet the girls in the bars are dreading this... the Germans might actually stay sober and get hard ons for a change!

Comment

Working...
              X