Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by
    AUSTRALIAN RULES, more like poofters in hot pants
    And what sport do you follow? There is now way it is as tough and physically demanding as AFL. In how many other codes of football do they run 30km in one game and hit harder than NFL but not wear any padding? And you say it is played by poofters. Ladyboy lovers maybe but poofters NEVER!

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ April 19 2005,20:59)
      Originally posted by
      AUSTRALIAN RULES, more like poofters in hot pants
      There is now way it is as tough and physically demanding as AFL.
      I'd recommend an inspiring Muay Thai evening at the Lumpini Stadium for those who like the real stuff, not that ridiculous boys-running-after-a-ball thing!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Man, what I'd love to see is a Tyson vs. Silverback Gorilla fight. Or a GWB vs. Silverback Gorilla. Hell, take the whole friggin' Bush cabinet vs. a Silverback of my choosing. Now, try and tell me *that* wouldn't be the most watched sporting event in all of history. Forget World Cup, forget "Stanley (aka poofer) Cup", World Series, Olympics, Superbowl....

I bet I could make about $50 billion on the rights to "Team Bush vs. The Ape".

And then I'd own all the LBs.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

How bout under water basket weaving

Comment

Basket weaving? Sorry Tania T - I give up!

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ April 19 2005,22:17)
              Originally posted by
              Did you say hockey is the greatest!! Dude just one word: SOCCER  
              Girls game    They cry when they don't get the ball and how boring to watch a whole game and nobody scores. Give me Australian Rules.  
              Austrailian Rules?

More like "We don't know the rules" of Football

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I'm with Smuttley on this one, as usual. To me the skill required to excel in hockey, exceeds virtually every other sport. The one sport that comes close are some of the rodeo events. It takes a helluva man to get on the back of a Brahma bull and hold on for 8 seconds. Seen at least one guy, get gored after being bucked off and walk from the arena holding his intestines in with his hand, and after getting put back together and healing up, going right back out and riding some more.
                Also the skill and coordination needed to excel at team roping is very high. To watch a pair of top team ropers working is like poetry in motion.
                Today, we have some younger folk competing in what they call Extreme Sports. Hells bells, rodeo was extreme sports back before they thought up that name for it.

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ April 19 2005,16:30)
                  Originally posted by (Scorpio @ April 19 2005,16[img
                  http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img])]Don't get me wrong, Canada is cool but who lives there?! Too cold and too far away...Oh, I know who lives in Canada...Celine Dion and Bryan Adams <!--emo&  no sorry Tania will never go there! Meet me in Sukhumvit soi 4 this summer pls pls pls...  
                  DUDE

HOCKEY MAN!!!!!!!!! The greatest and fastest sport there is!!!!!!!!!

Thats what is in Canada!!!!!!!!    

Hockey? NO NHL Hockey for the past year since they went on strike.  

Comment

Celebrity ladyboy deathmatch!

Comment

Alright guys, calm down. Let's get back to the topic of Tania.

Dearest Tania, would you favor us with some more pics? And we would like a trip report from JD about his visit.

Thanks ever so much,

Post-op (and Tania T Lee) Lover
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 20 2005,16:32)
                        Alright guys, calm down.  Let's get back to the topic of Tania.

Dearest Tania, would you favor us with some more pics?  And we would like a trip report from JD about his visit.

Thanks ever so much,

Post-op (and Tania T Lee) Lover
                        Pssssssttttt Post-Op!!!!!

She still has her cock!!!!!!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Hockey? NO NHL Hockey for the past year since they went on strike.  [/QUOTE]
                          Thats right Bam..........sucks don't it

You being a canuck probably laced em up at......what age 3??

Being a native Michigander it was about 3 or 4!!!!!!!!

Missed my Wings this year but supplemented it by listening to NCAA Hockey!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ April 20 2005,08:59)
                            I'm with Smuttley on this one, as usual. To me the skill required to excel in hockey, exceeds virtually every other sport.
                            Soccer fans, where are you guys when I need you?

Guys, probably you don't have a clue about soccer. The skills that are required here to play with your feet not hand! Try it at home, try to move small object with your feet! It's damn hard and require great skills, challenge and patience. And you better be quick about performing because the ball is always rolling. There is much more tension and speed involved in the plays done in soccer.  And it can't simply be boring because the games have a nonstop movement, which keeps us entertained only if you understand the game. You guys can't watch it because you are not good at it. It's very difficult to compete with Brazil, Argentina, England, Italy and Spain. It will take you another hundred year to catch up with mentioned countries. Watching the English or Spanish league is like poetry to the sense. Its an art as much as it is a sport when it is played by the worlds best....and like a visit to the circus when played by underdeveloped (in soccer).

And one mentioned it's for girls, Dude, we don't wear helmets and padding...if you think that your sport is rougher! (unless it's Rugby).

Comment

Now back to the main event...Miss Lee, where are you at? Save this thread by posting more Pix, I like your new look...Why don't you model for this site? Any videos you have done?

Cheers

Comment

My Father was a huge Hockey nut and when I was a kid he would make ice rinks in our backyard but I could never learn to skate... I hated it. I guess I was a bit of a disappointment to my father that I didn't turn out to be a Pro Hockey Player and now a Ladyboy lover! Can't hide that fact from him now since he's up there    watching over me with the Pope!        

Comment

Working...
                                X