Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being australian can't say too much bout ice hockey as i don't watch much of it except i do enjoy when i see it but as for aussie rules i agree with most of the comments here, it is an annoying sport to watch i much prefer rugby league but having left sydney to live in perth i live in an australian rules state now with the 2 crappest teams in the competion an they still rave on about.An besides the fights between teams are better in rugby they actually punch each other, the brawls they have are great as unsportsmen like as they are where as alls they do is push each other in aussie rules.

Comment

I had the pleasure of an hour with Tania last Saturday in Montreal ...

In fact she was wearing the playboy top that is in the new pic, and she was sporting the new hair colour.

Bit unsure about my intentions regarding confidentiality when i mentioned seeing her on the site , so respecting her wishes i can only go on to say that Vivid Video is in the process of signing her up as their first ladyboy under contract - so watch that space !

gotta love this life !

Comment

Originally posted by (soapy_g @ April 20 2005,21:56)
        Lucky dog!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Scorpio @ April 21 2005,01:18)
          Originally posted by (soapy_g @ April 20 2005,21:56)
          Lucky dog!!  
          So what is she like? A real be-atch? A cool down to earth gal? Party freak? Come on... spill the beans!

One hour? I would have been counting the seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by (Scorpio @ April 19 2005,14:05)
            Don't get me wrong, Canada is cool but who lives there?! Too cold and too far away...Oh, I know who lives in Canada...Celine Dion and Bryan Adams no sorry Tania will never go there! Meet me in Sukhumvit soi 4 this summer pls pls pls...
            hey have you ever been to canada buddy best country in the world we are loved by everyone and by the way,some parts of the us is colder then us so go suck an egg

Comment

God damn,,, I feel like I just stumbled into an OLD FOLKS HOME filled with a bunch of BROKEN DOWN OLD MEN after reading through this thread. Well, it will be another week before I can put a nickle in someone, off to california I go. I've been Travelling for nearly three weeks now, I don't see how some of you do it....  It FLipp'n sucks.

So does this Tania Lee girl still have her Dick or does anybody really know ?   I would wait around for a few minutes to wait for a response to my question, but I have to get down to  the Local sporting goods store and get the NEW 2006 Suffle board equiptment.

Tania, sorry for all these Sexually challenged attention spans of a ,,,,,, WELL you know.
              BUT I would like to say;   Your Hole is our goal.  
              SO she lives in Canada eh',  I wonder how EXSPENSIVE $$$$ it would be to ;
              DRILL your spot, till its hot ? ? ?    I'd max out my Credit Card's just to see if you have an;
              ANT'EATER Dick or a POLISHED HELMET......

Tania Gallery,,,,,,,  A.S.A.P.  or Else.
              Tania,,,Tania,,,Tania,,, YOU wouldn't happen to have a VISA MACHINE in your purse would you ?
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ April 20 2005,12:50)
                Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 20 2005,16:32)
                Alright guys, calm down.  Let's get back to the topic of Tania.

Dearest Tania, would you favor us with some more pics?  And we would like a trip report from JD about his visit.

Thanks ever so much,

Post-op (and Tania T Lee) Lover
                Pssssssttttt Post-Op!!!!!

She still has her cock!!!!!!!!!  

I'm patient.
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

unfortunatley she also mentions something about being a lesbian. DAMMIT!!!!

Comment

Stogie is right.......somehow a thread about one of the most beautiful ladyboys ever to appear on this forum somehow degenerated into a discussion of the worst sport ever created, a mindless waste of 3 hours which invariably ends in a "nil-nil" tie or if you are VERY lucky, 1-0!! wooohooo!! how exciting!!

show us more pics please, Tania.....forget these "soccer" weirdos.

and by the way, I live very close to you......lets do a nice photo shoot sometime and get you on the website.

Comment

Put on the BIG PUSH !!!!!!!!! JaiDdee..........

The REALLY BIG Push!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I can be in Montreal in a few hours anytime; I live very close to there and have been there at least 50 times.  If this lovely lady is reading this right now please realize that I would be very happy to come and work with you anytime and do a professional photo shoot and add you as a feature model to the  website. If you want to become more popular and help promote yourself or your business, we get over 20,000 hits per day to our free area and can literally make you world-famous.

[email protected]

That offer always stands......lets get some support from you guys and try and get Tania to become the new featured  model  for ATS!!   and please no more soccer or any other sport talk ruining this thread, lets just see if we can hear from this amazing ladyboy and get her on the website.

Comment

How far is Montreal from Boston....?? Should be in Boston on business in June
                            Mister Arse

Comment

Tania,
                              Take a trip and come to San Diego so we might LICK you all over!!!!

Comment

Boston to  Montreal is 5 hours by car

I now live outside Burlington, Vermont, less than 90 minutes away

Comment

Working...
                                X