Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(brocklanders @ May 27 2008,11:58) .... settle for masculine looking or lower tier girls because you have a preconceived notion in your mind that pretty girls are bitches and bad in the sack.
    I agree with most of what you say - but where did you get the crazy idea quoted above?    
    TT

Comment

A lot of guys have admitted that they settle for mediocre looking girls on purpose because it diminishes the risk that the girl will be a primadonna and she will be more greatful that she was barfined. They figure that pretty girls/lb's are barfined so much that they will be snobs/bitches, have a bad attitude etc. I think guys sell themselves short by doing this. Granted some guys have tastes that arent for everybody else and would pick girls like that anyways, cause they truly think the girl is hot....In that case, then my theory doesnt work.
      brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ May 27 2008,13:48)  I think guys sell themselves short by doing this.      

Some of the best 'customer-friendly' experiences I've had with LBs were with so-called superstars.   Eye, Odette (ex Obsessions),  and Lisa (ex Cascades), all come readily to mind.

On the other hand, I love spotting the 'unknowns' too ....  discovering real beauty and enthusiastic sex .. in an out of the way place (I mean in my bed  ..... not in Sunee Plaza)

But Face (feminine) is still top priority...... can I imagine waking up next to them in the morning, without their warpaint and eyelashes ...  and still think 'lady'?  All my regulars meet that criteria.  
        TT

Comment

(TTChang @ May 27 2008,07:39) But Face (feminine) is still top priority...... can I imagine waking up next to them in the morning, without their warpaint and eyelashes ...  and still think 'lady'?  All my regulars meet that criteria.  

And as you know TT I do adore Candy
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

1 - face look fem
            2 - titts meduim to large
            3 - stiff cock and size
            4 - tops
            5- looks ok
            6 - price
            7- let me finish my drink in case i missed someone

Comment