X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the USA or UK pursue TV's or drag queens

So do any of you that can not get to Thailand pursue the local stuff in the form of drag queens or trannies?

I have quite a few friends that are drag queens, and Trannies, as well as a few drag kings

Just curious thats all!

any cock in a frock is fine by me

Comment

As long as they don't look like Danny La Rue then I'm game.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

even though us Aussies represent a large percentage of members, I see we have been left out of this survey.
        I would presume that if we chase thai lb's then if given the chance we chase "home Country" lb's as well.
        There are some real stunners down here and prostitution is legal.
        None of those U.K./U.S. hang ups about sex down here.Come down and join the party.I have been fucking lb's in Aus for 30 years.

Comment

Locals / foreigners, all part of a good day's work.
          Although Thailand seems to be visiting me here.

Comment

(nigelr69 @ May 18 2008,10:15) even though us Aussies represent a large percentage of members, I see we have been left out of this survey.
            I would presume that if we chase thai lb's then if given the chance we chase "home Country" lb's as well.
            There are some real stunners down here and prostitution is legal.
            None of those U.K./U.S. hang ups about sex down here.Come down and join the party.I have been fucking lb's in Aus for 30 years.
            Attached Files

Comment

(kathylc @ May 18 2008,07:11) as well as a few drag kings...
              Dare I ask what a 'drag king' is?

Comment

(kathylc @ May 18 2008,08:11) So do any of you  that can not get to Thailand pursue the local stuff in the form of drag queens or trannies?
                A few of us here get in the Wayout club every two months or so. As far a caucasian trannies are concerned the percentage of lookers is around 5 % . Many are just hobbyists and wear their old Aunties cardigan and oversized court shoes... in other words..fucking awfull..

But on a good night it can be flooded with Eros Superstars after the witching hour. Eye candy only for me. Fraid im in the far east to often to bother parting with my hard earned but i suppose one day i will succumb if someone offers to pay for me ( all offers will be welcome and are rarely turned down)

Also you do get a few drag queens in and in fact the famous Stefan who died of aids used to host the Wayout.

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 18 2008,09:46) Dare I ask what a 'drag king' is?
                  Maybe it's something halfway between a drag queen and a drag gon.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

the main things wrong with trannies in the west is; the cuter ones want big coin and usually don't perform well, and the ugly ones who may hang out with you for free are, well...... ugly!

have tried a handful over the years, always a waste of time and money, and the potential freebies are pretty skanky and non-passable for the most part.... found a french Canadian shemale in Montreal once who was the exception to the rule, but for the most part if you like shemales do as we have been suggesting here for years and years; save your cash and take a trip to Bangkok.
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

well said My man !
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 18 2008,16:46)
                        (kathylc @ May 18 2008,07:11) as well as a few drag kings...
                        Dare I ask what a 'drag king' is?
                        To keep this on topic, no, I don't pursue local ts/tv's in my home country, or country of work.

A drag king is a woman who dresses and acts like a man. The direct opposite of a drag queen.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 18 2008,17:02) A drag king is a woman who dresses and acts like a man.
                          Well in that case you can sign me up for those as well.

I've always had a thing about those girls, unfortunately they've always turned out to be butch lesbians and have left me in fear of my gonads for just looking at them with lust in my eyes...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Not with any real enthusiasm... We tried a couple of years ago with p4p gurls here in Australia but had no luck.

All the non-p4p gurls we have had the opportunity to play with, havnt really been our type thus far.

Would love to meet some cuties here to have fun with, but Thailand would always be 'special' regardless

Comment

(perth_couple @ May 19 2008,02:44) All the non-p4p gurls we have had the opportunity to play with, havnt really been our type thus far.
                              will usually mail in their performance also

funny as hell when you read message boards dedicated to shemale hookers in USA and the UK on Eros and similar websites.... guys chatting about how she gave a 'girlfriend experience' and " even let me kiss her and everything!'' ..... and ONLY cost 300 bucks! Huh? hell, a ladyboy in Pattaya would stay with you the whole week for that price and give the GFE people seek from western hookers but which they rarely get.

should have learned my lesson the first time....took a Viet hooker from a shemale bar in Boston circa 1998 .....sucked big time [not literally] and wasted 200 bucks, that was a typical experience with a westernized hooker IMO
                              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
                              X