Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asking Board Members for Ladyboy Contact Info.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking Board Members for Ladyboy Contact Info.

I am not making a judgment on fellow board members who ask for contact information of ladyboys but I just don't understand why they would think it's proper to do so, especially when I never met the guy.

Seems most of the guys who ask have very few posts and speak English as their second language. The think that intrigues me is that they still want the contact information even after knowing which bar the girl works at. If you want to know where she is, go to the fucking bar already. Maybe some guys are Cheap Charlies and want to contact them directly or want to start supporting them prior to landing in LOS. Either way, its bad news.

If I have met a board member and he seems like an ok guy, then I wouldnt have a problem giving him the contact information. Why would I give contact information to a COMPLETE FUCKING STRANGER! So he can go to the girl with my photos and give a blow by blow of what I wrote about her? Maybe he contacts her and ends up being a typical lurker which means he is a total creepy fuck. She gets pissed off that I would give her contact information to a guy that ends up being physically abusive, a nuisance or just a guy that calls in the middle of the day wanting phone sex. I can think of a myriad of situations and it all ends bad.

So guys, would you quit asking people to give you contact information of the girls when 90% of you will never to to LOS anyways.

Maybe others have a different opinion, that mine.
    brock landers

(brocklanders @ May 22 2008,04:10)  If you want to know where she is, go to the fucking bar already.  
    the ATS website started saying this 2 or 3 years ago and the sites who still do offer contact info are trying to keep up with the impossible {the 'correct' contact for dozens or hundreds of models} and also opening up the possibility of the other things you mentioned here.

Sure, some girls may like pre-contact,  but I betcha a dime to a dollar more of them have gotten the "I saw your pics on X website and you look lovely and I want to meet you when I come there next week"  ....only to be stood up once the guy lands another ladyboy from Nana Plaza.

Good post, Brockie... pre-contact is a waste of time and usually leads to a let-down, another thing we've been saying here for years.

just go already, you will meet dozens of girls you like, guaranteed
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Yup i am with you on this 9 times out of 10 brocklanders , however if someone is polite and only asking for 1 or 2 ladyboy's and also happens to be requesting info about a ladyboy whom i like and who i want to help with the possibility of increasing their bank balance , then an email is sometimes forthcoming .

I feel an email isnt too invasive , and at the end of day the ladyboy decides if she hands out more info or not .

Comment

Yes, my caveat to that is that an email might be ok if the guy doesnt come across as a creepy fuck.   Trust me, the problem is that most of the guys who are lurkers on board turn out to be serial killer types when I meet them.   The guys who are active board members nearly always turn out to be good blokes.
        brock landers

Comment

I do get lots of them well..and as you say always from the guys who never post anything...
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I agree entirely with what you say Brocklanders - yes there's a first!

Additionally I like to keep my own privacy and I respect that of others. That is why I would not give the number of a girl to anyone unless I know them very, very well.

Yes I know these girls are in business and it's one way that they get customers but as far as I am concerned it's up to them if they want to give their contact details out - NOT up to me.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

Just a quick reply from one of the fellas that dont post anything.As i am new into the ladyboy scene i havn`t been able to add to any of the posts due to lack of knowledge.
              Ive been to thailand mostly Pattaya a few times but mostly for the GG`s.{something i plan to rectify on my next trip,6 weeks and counting)
              I`ve found the forum to be a great font of information and thank the many posters who post regularly as i will once i have my first trip report.
              I`m just saying that lack of posts doesnt 100% make you a lurker never mind a Serial Killer just not so well informed.
              First beers on me if i meet any Bm`s in july/august
              P.S I wouldnt ask for contact info as i prefer too have a look and a chat before barfining

Comment

I agree entirely with Brocklanders...Lazy fucks...

In my feeble old state I somehow manage to get the
                numbers directly from the girls...and most of the time I ain't even looking...

I did ask a fellow BM once...Thank you again Monkeyman...

Much to my chagrin I never used it though...

Want it back?
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Its yours to keep kahuna or maybe one day , you may want to trade it in for a different one .

Comment

"Maybe some guys are Cheap Charlies and want to contact them directly or want to start supporting them prior to landing in LOS. Either way, its bad news."

- CCs, what you mean by that? Calling them instead of going to the bar and paying the fine? That's what I usually do if I got the number. But I never pay less then 1000 thb st + tip (except for a performance that totally sucked). Am I a cheap Charlie?

- Supporting... What's your problem with that? If any retard wants to do it, mai bpen rai.

"Seems most of the guys who ask have very few posts and speak English as their second language."

- Just an observation you wanted to mention or what?

"So he can go to the girl with my photos"

- Again, what's the big problem about that? Let the idiot go right ahead. If you got her permission to post them, what's the problem?

"f I have met a board member and he seems like an ok guy"

- How long you need to find out if he's an ok guy or not? My ex-girlfriends needed at least 6 month after they found out that I'm a fuckin asshole...

"COMPLETE FUCKING STRANGER!"

- Anyone I haven't met for at least 50 times is one to me...

"Trust me, the problem is that most of the guys who are lurkers on board turn out to be serial killer types when I meet them. The guys who are active board members nearly always turn out to be good blokes. "

- I avoid meeting people from forums most of the time. Many of them turn out to be creepy, active one or just a lurker...

Besides, anyone got contact info from ...

Comment

ill give numbers to anyone who asks, unless the girl has said not too.( especially to members i have met)
                      mind you, having said that, some of these nit wits who [post nothing) i just ignore, as they are usually very abrupt and never say thanks or please.
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

This must be a first , Brocklanders starts a thread and everyone agrees with him .

Well I do too , its up to a girl who she gives her number to not me .

For fucks sake this forum provides you with the details of what bars the girls work etc etc etc , and its very up to date .

I would certainly question the motive of anyone PMing trawling for numbers , and I would reckon these guys are least likely to actually meet the girls and more likely to want to just phone them to get a few thrills over the phone .

A lot of fun I'm sure for a LB to be awoken at 5 am to be told In broken English that some guy who is never likely to ever be in Thailand is longing to suck her cock .

If someone posts regularly on this forum - no problem , Iv'e given numbers in the past , but for anyone else , just go there ,enjoy yourself same as the rest of us, it aint hard  
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

"A lot of fun I'm sure for a LB to be awoken at 5 am to be told In broken English"

What about the language all the time???
                          Besides, broken English is all they can understand and awoken at 5am? You got a better chance to wake them up at 5 pm.

Comment

(Freebird @ May 22 2008,07:15) How long you need to find out if he's an ok guy or not? My ex-girlfriends needed at least 6 month after they found out that I'm a fuckin asshole...
                            Doesn't speak very highly of your former GF...

Took her six months...Only took us one post...

BTW...Can I have her number?
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I think i have asked once or twice but never actually meet the girls.

But as i have been a newbie twice sometimes it takes self control not to ask as so much information around.
                              I suppose some like to get the jump but as mentioned some are shall we say suspect at the least.

Comment

Working...
                              X