Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (whore @ Oct. 14 2009,07:44) 2. Jay (Guess bar)
        that shouldn't be hard... a few stun grenades, tear gas, a platoon of crack troops all fitted with night goggles & breathing apparatus, armed with automatic weaponry with a couple of Blackhawk helicopters to get everyone out safely...        
    I can't guarantee the sex though, all that kerfuffle might be a mood killer...        
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (whore @ Oct. 14 2009,07:44) Top 5 most wanted list.

5. No.9 (Temptations)
      This reminds me of a true story from a few years ago...

A friend of mine had a big appointment with new clients, a wealthy couple from Thailand. He said it was going well. So well in fact that he thought he would relate his story of his Thai girlfriend from times past.

He painted a lovely picture of her & confessed that he still cared for her. Impressed, they asked him her name. He told them.

"That means number twenty seven" they replied...      
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Thats a good one.

I just remember seeing No.9 in temptations last year, and her ass was hypnotizing. She could probably open a bottle a beer between her tight firm cheeks. I honestly cant remember why I didnt barfine her.

Regards to the rest of the list, nothing is impossible. Where there is will, there is a way.
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• My Top Five:

#1 Maude-Obsessions

#2 Aoy-Pat's Bar

#3 Jenny-Guess Bar

#4 Cindy-Cascade

#5 Moo-Guess Bar

Comment

• OK, here is my list:

1) Cindy (Cascades)

2) Bee (Ezy)

3) Wan (Stringfellows)

4) Gipsy? (Pook Bar).

5) Natty (Obsessions)
            Dutch.

Comment

• Only Top 5? I think I could make a top five for every lb I've been too. So here is my top 10 done list, and my top 10 wish list and top 10 Pattaya list.

Ones done top 10 list.

1. Mint Phuket - Tequila Bar - most feminine, never seen the male in her.
              2. Sonya - C&D's The Little Minx
              3. Nalin - ex girlfriend Topless pool bar Patpong
              4. Eye - fmr. GB now Cascades - Star minus the attitude
              5. Jane - the twin from BKK out of play
              6. Nam - Obsessions - favorite mix
              7. Pat - C&D's my 1st Phuket LB
              8. Nina aka Nam aka Nama - Cascades - best pad for LB
              9. Noi - Femboy from Libra Bar Phuket - Best hormone titties
              10. Aum - fmr Tequila Bar no longer in Business - best to drink with

Wish list
              1. Ae - C&D's - near perfect, great legs
              2. Nut - Tequila Bar - so cute and upgraded to tits this year
              3. Gate - Guess Bar -  Just look at her- wow factor
              4. Nicky aka Ton aka Jane - Carnival Bar smile tits legs.....
              5. Cartun - Cascades - A charachter with a package 007 endorsed
              6. Jessy - Cascades - great smile, LB friendly if you like that sort of thing.
              7. Kitti - C&D's World Class Ass, Rubba smooth skin
              8. Donut - C&D's Up and coming cutie with strong reviews
              9. Nicole - C&D's -  has grown on me
              10. Ice - No Name Bar - Reported attitude keeps her down the list.

Honourable mention from Pattaya which is an unlikely destination at the moment.
              1. Nicky - what hasn't been said
              2. Fah - So What Bar - Leftys All-star six VB Champion
              3. Jen - Ezy Bar - Top mamma, only mamma I have use for
              4. X - Ezy Bar - I can get over her pointy chin
              5. Chocolate Ezy bar - Tits shy of a superstar
              6. Bee - Walking street - Same same
              7. Tata - Ezy Bar - if I can get over her attitute I've read about
              8. Nong - Blue Ice- lanky and cute good combo
              9. Ae - Pook Bar 6 Has it going on
              10. Moo - 1st postie exp if she got the chop

* subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions apply.

Comment

• That was a great break-down...

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

• Bee aka Chinchilla the beauty who was the topic of one long thread back around April/May, if that is the Bee you mean BH, already has boobs. She has a huge set of implants for her size, still takes, or did last I heard, hormones every day. She does not get hard or cum readily because of this. But she believes if she stops hormones, she will look masculine.  I know lbs like mirrors and are usually preoccupied with their appearance. For example, I seen Mickey dancing in Cascade while holding a small mirror so she could constantly check her appearance. Bee was in my experience more overly concerned with her appearance, virtually every waking moment, than any lb I ever knew. She was looking in the mirror every possible chance she got. Seeing flaws where no one else would.
                  It is too bad, because with her natural beauty she really does not need to obsess about her looks, but she does.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                  X