Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we give them the means (Baht) to get these things done - the other ideas come from media - movies, television, beauty magazines - which all promote ideas of beauty we may not agree with.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 25 2008,01:40) the other ideas come from media - movies, television, beauty magazines - which all promote ideas of beauty we may not agree with.
      Correct. I don´t they care about what we think, as much as tv, movies, internet´s impact.
      They really don´t do the cosmetic surgery for us, they do it for themselves.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

if they can afford the surgery, then their looks must be spot on in the first place...

Comment

(kahuna @ May 24 2008,23:44) The moral....Get um young before they fuck up their face...
          I am with  KH here

and as for the title of the thread..... does it make 'em better ..... no way, it makes 'em worse  IMO ..... and is another perfect excuse for doing short times only; try and find a ladyboy who you can court for a year or 3 who won't want a bunch of expensive, useless surgical procedures done during that time span?  Can't do it.

nothing has changed as far as my interests in LB's for many years now; about 19 or 20, hormone breasts only, absolutely NO hip enhancements {who the hell ever thought this was a good idea?} or any other type of surgery, certainly no SRS, etc..... face also, if they are beautiful already they don't need any work at all.

Waste of money and yet still spent liberally by bar girls and bar ladyboys in Thailand;   chin extensions, nose jobs, some type of cheek work, eyelids 'rounded' {?}, and of course, the ever-present skin creams which laughingly lighten their skin pigment ....in their minds only of course.

Natural = best
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Here's to cute little faces and hormone titties

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(sev7en @ May 25 2008,01:57)
              (rxpharm @ May 25 2008,01:40) the other ideas come from media - movies, television, beauty magazines - which all promote ideas of beauty we may not agree with.
              Correct. I don´t they care about what we think, as much as tv, movies, internet´s impact.
              They really don´t do the cosmetic surgery for us, they do it for themselves.

It's all about beauty in their eyes.. not about us at all... we are a means to an end... walking ATMS!

This is not just limited to LB's in , i have a lot of friends who are GG asians, and they are obsessed with having perfect white skin and looking western. Its so sad because so many guys don't bother with western girls anymore simply due to the look and prefer the asian appearance.

There is a serious irony in the use of our cash here gentlemen.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(jimslim @ May 25 2008,02:50) Here's to cute little faces and hormone titties
                I'll drink to that mate....
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I'll give that sentiment a third....although fake boobs and femboys, all with cute faces get my vote as well. A hot LB is a hot LB no matter what extra equipment may be installed.

Comment

of course they do it for themselves, they don't give a flying fart what we think in the end and that has been discussed here many times.

but the thread asked if they get better with age [and oftentimes with surgery] ..... some of us including myself simply say "no", leave well enough alone
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Met a girl from school last night , back in the day she broke manys a heart including mine

Lets just say the years have not been kind , and she's only 38

maybe but the years are not kind to anyone of us unless we have great genetics or live in Hollywood

Comment

The years have been kind to me...

I've always looked like an ugly old fuck...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Well thats true , but with a fine head of hair

Comment

Working...
                          X