X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Sling

I have just had a text telling me Crazy horse in Orchard tower closed tonight by police.  Quote,  "I escape to hotel" "police man come close bar"  

Is this normal or practice or a clamp down ?
    Wonder if other raids on LB haunts taking place ?

Will there now be more LB's in Thailand if they
    loose this "job" market

Will the price of LB's crash on the NASDQ

Any info from Singapore LB appreciation club.

deek50, from what I understand from my lb friends who have done the Singapore circuit periodic sweeps of OT are common, usually looking for visa violators (overstays) drug users, or thieves (stealing from customers).

Don't fret, Crazy Horse will probably be back to normal tomorrow night.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I also got a SMS from Earn aka Mickey saying the same thing. She and her ladyboy buddies are taking cover in their hotel rooms. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the Romeo's ladyboy who attempted suicide last week. She jumped from the 13th floor of her apartment. BTW, she survived! Apparently police are still investigating.

Comment

Bloody hell... something interesting happened in Singapore. Must write this down!

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 25 2008,02:30) Don't fret, Crazy Horse will probably be back to normal tomorrow night.
          Yeah, should be business as usual soon. There are regular police raids at Rowell too. After a recent raid, poor Stringfellows Wan had to spend 2 days in our monkeyhouse, and then she was deported immediately.

Comment

(friedfrunk @ May 25 2008,03:35) She jumped from the 13th floor of her apartment. BTW, she survived!
            WTF did she land on,Stogies wallet!
            A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

It was not closed...or if it was, they left me sitting there supping my Heineken

And I thought she ran away because she thought my jokes were crap!
              Mister Arse

Comment

From my understanding from contacts in singapore its a semi normal raid, and i say semi.

There attention has been drawn to the towers of recent months , also they still have red faces over loosing the terriost guy. So due to these few incidents plus the attempt to kill oneself the police had to react as the citzen of singapore needed protection .

Comment

hmpf, wtf! And here I was just thinking about going to check out Romeo's. Damn!
                  Looks like a cruise of Changi Village is in order for tonight. Rowell will be packed with a bejillion Bangladeshis. Ay carumba!
                  I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

Any ideas if the raid spilled over to Romeo's? I thought they would have targetted Romeo's first since the jumper was from that bunch.

Well, from what I know, the jumper is alive. But very much the worse for wear. I hear that she's very dependent on life-support and would probably continue to do so for the rest of her natural life.
                    Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

This is new about absolutely nothing

There are regular "raids" on OT, they do not target just the lb bars, it is about Spore being pragmatic about prostitution ie keep it under control with a little deterrent action once in a while
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Its a little game that punters and the authorities play. They pretend that they are 'cracking down' on vice, and we'll pretend that we are deterred from participating for a while. Then after 2 days, we're back to status quo. Its a good system.
                        I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

Anybody has any ideas what is the typical restriction on their passports once the girls get wound up for soliciting?

I've heard 1-2 years and even 7 years. But everything seems rather hear-say. Anyone has a straighter answer?
                          Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

Raids at OT... nothing new. Pick up your beer and move along. Come back the day after next...

The real news is a LB trying to top herself... FF / SiGee / DP, hopefully this wasn't the results of your shenanigans!

Lastly, poor little Wan in the clink. I hope she's alright. It'll be a while before she graces these shores again...

Comment

In answer to Si Geena, the first time the ladyboys are caught it's usually a one year ban. The second time it's a 3 week jail sentence plus a three year ban. But apparently this can vary.
                              By the way, the jumper is indeed alive after her "fall" from her apartment block. She's able to talk I understand. So the story goes she was a quiet one who didn't discuss her problems with the others.
                              And yes, Club Romeo and Crazy Horse are in action as per normal. Apparently some of the ladyboys were really shaken up by the jumping incident and didn't work for a couple of days.
                              http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X