Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4P rates on ViceSisters (et al)

Hi, guys,
    I have some experiences with LB in Bangkok - Nana basically. Now I am going to be in Singapore and possibly make it to KL or Manila. I did some research here and that leads me to vicesisters.com . On the web sites, some of these girls are gorgeous but their rates are just unbelievably high. It's US price and frankly, as good as they look, they still don't compete (much) favorably with Thai LBs. Most of them have pictures that are heavily processed and I really wondered if they in person can live up to the expectation.
    Is the $400 USD one hour rate real? Or that's only a bluff? And for some of them that do not advertise rate, what should I expect to be asked for? And does it make a difference where these girls happen to be (they all travel)?
    Thanks a lot for helps!

Hello Ttt123,

Welcome to the forum.

You have obviously done a search on the forum to find about the Vicesisters.com site.

If you do a further search for each of the destinations you mention you will see that the real local rates are much lower than the 'US' rates you mention.

Why would you want to pay more?

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

It's not the same as a hotel...

If you book in advance you will pay more. If you just show up you'll pay less.

Booking a hooker ahead of time who you have never met is always a mistake, regardless of how much she wants.

Ignore the Vicesisters' optomistic advertisers and just pick up a girl when you get there.

Comment

i agree with SB, the prices on the site r mind blowing...i met a couple in dubai and they didn't come near that quote!?! then again i saw them in the clubs and they where merry

Comment

I agree but also a bit confused. I think I can pick up a girl on the spots in Singapore or KL, but Manila? Most posts I read here says it's a hit and miss if you just wonder around.
          BTW, US price in my opinion is not the worst thing (of course it's one of the "bad things"). The worst is these one hour, one satisfaction, no kissing, no touch this, no touch that rules.

Comment

I agree - and that's pretty much the reason I moved to Thailand.

Really good sex AND a great GFE with the hottest LBs in the world for a great price on tap at my convenience.

(In fact that should be the Thailand Tourist Office slogan!)

I'll never bother traipsing round the streets of any other country hoping to get lucky.

Waste of time, money and energy!

Comment

or if your rentaghost they pay you

Comment

That does it! So I will just stay on the peninsula and if I have time, I rather go back to LOS than hopping to Philippines. Part of that was for tourism value, since I have never been in PI.
                Thanks for the advices - a question on the side though, I have been chasing this post because it was moved twice, did I do something (wrong) to cause this or it's just coincident? I shouldn't expect most of posts to be moving around so much right?

Comment

Don't worry about it...

Posts get moved around as they develop.

At first it seemed like a newbie question that could be answered by a search...

When this happens the post gets moved to the dumpster called "New Questions..." section.

When the thread becomes more valuable it gets moved again where more people will see it...

Sorry for the confusion!

Stogie

Comment

Actually ttt123, if you're one of those that can be seen in a place like Nana then if you're in Singapore then head down to Orchard Towers to Club Romeo and Crazy Horse. Or, walk along the stretch between Orchard Towers and the Isetan department store and you could find Filipino and some local ladyboys strutting their stuff around 10pm.
                    By and large the vicesisters advertisers have inflated their prices hoping to catch somebody who's either unaware of local prices or can't be seen dead walking around LB haunts.
                    http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

cool! Thanks everyone and I am happy this gets to developed to something more valuable .
                      Hope I am not being a bother: Will I have a better chance to find (better looking) Malay girls in KL than Singapore? My reasoning is that Thai (and others) will be less likely going to KL (them assuming where the money is). I want to try something different for once. Also this might matter much, my timing would be end of the July and early August - close to the national day ...

Comment

Speaking solely about Singapore, you should do fine without Vicesisters. Even if you can't be seen trawling for some Lb action, the rates on VC are inflated.

For more information on KL, I recommend Si Geena's recent report and antics.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=17332

Comment

I met a girl online from a vicesisters type website..

It didn't take too much haggling for the price to drop 60%

So if you do like a girl, decide on a price you are happy with and stick to this as the max price you want to pay.

Still the price i will be paying is expensive compared to , but i'm in Singapore late at night and its convenient, so its worth the little extra.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I can't believe how resourceful this board is! Amazing! I never knew about Rowell and CK. I mean, why did I waste my time "inside" of Mustafa center .
                            I'd love to hear some comparisons between Rowell vs Orchard Towers, CK vs Beach Club in both cities .... Most importantly, the LB styles and qualities of course.

Comment

OK, guilty as I might be charged :-D. Did a search and found tons of info. But please, don't hesitate if you would like contribute more.
                              Guys you are so helpful!!

Comment

Working...
                              X