Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where/How to find LB's who are NOT tops!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where/How to find LB's who are NOT tops!

Hi guys, I'm very new to this scene and am planning my first trip to LOS later this year. I am really interested in hooking up with a cute LB or two but could do with some advice.
    I've read many of the posts and trip reports here and learned many things (Thanks) though I note that many of you guys enjoy being both top & bottom (each to his own) However I have no interest in being passive or for that matter giving BJ's. So what I would like to know is how can I pick nice cuties who will only be passive and if I get it wrong will I cause offense if I subsequently refuse her advances?
    Still trying

Most, if not all, will happily be bottom for you (even if they prefer being top).

Just tell em what you want in the bar and there should be no issues.
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

The same way your doing it here...Well not exactly the same way, hopefully you won't take your computer to the bar and I can assure you they won't either...

Seriously, Just ask while you're in the bar...And make it clear to the girl what you want or don't want to do...These girls aren't stupid...at least not about sex...Even you if don't say anything, chances are they're gonna sense what you want...

If it's a younger girl with less experience, she will likely be as shy and bashful as you will be...

I'm not a bottom and I've been with many girls who I know prefer or enjoy being a top and I've never ever had a problem...

It's not a science...Just enjoy...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Just remember in the P4P world, he who pays the piper  calls the tune (or something like that).

I personally have found that most LBs I have had the pleasure of, have preferred being done rather than doing. Although a degree of reciprocality seems to be appreciated on occasion.  

Just get yourself to Thailand and go with the flow! I'm sure the rest will just come to you naturally. And don't forget! Some kind of Trip Report will be greatly appreciated, even if it is truncated.

Comment

One word Obsessions

Comment

Thanks guys,

I will be happy to post my trip report as the ones I have read have been very informative -- not going till nov. though
            Still trying

Comment

There might be a few who will try to convince you it is wonderful being bottom (especially if you look like Brad Pitt). But the chance of getting raped is rather small.

Comment

Don't know about that squire
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Just treat them like laydeeees as opposed to Boys.....It's not rock sceience

Comment

You can always pick a small one and wrestle. It's fun!
                    Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

hmmm, some hot, rough sex where both of you are trying to poke each other with your dicks does sound kinda interesting
                      I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

(monkeyman @ May 26 2008,04:36) One word Obsessions
                        was going to be my answer, MM!

great place, lots of little femmy boys who wouldn't know how to top if you gave 'em a guidebook!

there's nothing quite like seeing 60-70 cute ladyboys on a stage vying for your attention, 75% of whom are beautiful
                        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Try my solution. Find a postie and she can dry hump your arse, but you won't feel a thing. Worked for me the first few times out!

Comment

Genuine tops are few and far between over here, and I doubt any of them will insist on doing you if you're paying them to be passive. As the national motto is "Up to you", you should be able to find what you want.

Comment

Working...
                            X