X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osama Bin Laden has got to be up there.

But seriously, if practice makes perfect, then any one from Lolitas should be adept

Comment

Joy from Guess Bar, i get a very "wet" BJ from her and she liked to lick my shaved balls.. yamm yamm...

Comment

(bottomfeeder @ May 27 2008,06:27) I could be just a fluke though because "my nose runs and my feet smell."
        You're one of those built upside down guys...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kathylc @ May 26 2008,19:50) Does a chick or guy give better head?
          I've had some great ones from GGs and some crap ones from guys.

A GG has never made me cum (yet), only guys have managed that

Does this mean I'm ?

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Yep
            Attached Files
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Monkey @ May 27 2008,06:14)
              (kathylc @ May 26 2008,19:50) Does a chick or guy give better head?
              I've had some great ones from GGs and some crap ones from guys.

A GG has never made me cum (yet), only guys have managed that  

Does this mean I'm ?

You mean that no GG has ever made you cum? That is totlaly weird. I would have figured that a soft wet warm mouth is a soft wet warm mouth no matter what gender it was attached to in as far as sucking a dick was concerned.

Then again I sucked a guy one time for what seemed like ages. I said to myself this guy has some real staying power. I finally had to give up as my mouth and neck and facial muscles were getting all cramped up. I told him sorry but I was not able to continue on. Gave him a HJ in addition and I still failed to get him off. Sure do not know what or why but I guess this type of thing happens............you were not in P'cola 3 years ago around Christmas were you?

Comment

My ex wife occasionally gave me oral sex !

but she would have to be fast asleep !

(Frank Skinner joke)

Comment

(kathylc @ May 27 2008,00:06) Sure do not know what or why but I guess this type of thing happens............you were not in P'cola 3 years ago around Christmas were you?
                  hahaha as I was reading your post I took another long hard look at your photo wondering to myself if I've ever had the pleasure of your company.

No, it wasn't me I'm afraid but the story does sound oh so familiar

It's probably a psychological thing, I wonder what that fool Freud what have made of it...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Working...
                  X