X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've lost interest in LBs...

First of all, fucking lb's was never that special to me. "She looks like a girl, let's do her", was always my attitude.

But somehow I've currently lost all interest in doing them. Even refused to fuck a non-p4p lb that was looking damn hot (Met her at a "Karaoke Night" in a bar in our small town.)

Anyone had this before?

I was thinking about this yesterday, Is it time to be done with the lb scene I thought to mysef and to spend more time with GG's on my next trip.
    Then the memories of Jenny (Guess Bar) giving me a "good rogering" with her tounge stuck down my throat made me quickly come to my senses and no doubt she will be my first port of call next time  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Spent many trips to LOS and just had bar girls nearly got married twice(like u do). But in last couple of years found i prefer sex with ladyboys. Now when i go to LOS i cant get enough lb. Funny thing is i do not like going in lb bars. I prefer to find lb in girly bars. Does anyone else do this or is it just me?
      We've got to get in to get out

Comment

(elbarto @ Jun. 01 2008,07:06) I prefer to find lb in girly bars. Does anyone else do this or is it just me?

Think there's much less drama with the low key ladyboys who work girl bars.

Comment

For me it is like a pendulum. Sometimes it swings so far ladyboy I wonder if I am going gay or will never get back to a real girl. Then it swings the other way and I think wait, why am I not missing all the ladbyoys that I used to find so attractive. Now it doesn't bother me who the next partner or 10 may be. Just follow your instincts and don't worry. Live in sexual freedom and don't think up artificial boundary markers you would bracket yourself into.

Comment

I went quite close some 3 weeks ago when passing by Bangkok on my way to Europe I dated an allegedly non-P4P LB.
            She is quite good looking. Well - face could be more passable but, hey, nobody's perfect.
            We went for a snooker session were I was trashed several times

Later we headed for my hotel. Jumped on the bed and started fondling.
            Since the denim miniskirt was raised up to her navel level, the black lacy undies were showing a not-so-impressive bulge but of a very piercing type.
            So, I decided to take a look at what was hiding beneath that lace and there was a medium sized turgid dick.
            Ok, nothing special so far..
            The part that literaly pissed me off was when I grabbed the appendix my hand was awashed with a spourt of cold and smelly peeeeeee
            It was carefully stored between the fully retractable foreskin and the dickhead. And it was there since "her" last piss in the snooked place toilet some 30 minutes before.
            Geeezz..don't they know how to shake their dicks after pissing!!!
            I have no problem to confess - I wished I had a nice pussy before me
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Yes I feel like forgettin em sometimes esp after having too much hassles with certain ones and not being able to go everywhere with them as am a descrete Lb Lubber wen in Patts.

But just wen am targeting some gg a real sexy Lb wil take my eye and its back to square 1 again am afraid.

Will i ever be cured of the LB curse?

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

my tastes change week by week

Comment

It's not about taste, it's just the fact that I'm having absolutely no interest in fucking lb's...

Maybe it's the fact the I see more and more the boy they actually are...

Maybe it's about them being too fucking annoying...

Comment

Sometimes I've gone to LOS and not gone with LBs at all. Sometimes nothing but. Usually a mix of the two.

Just go where the fancy takes you, I reckon. Not m,uch point agonising over it.

Comment

(allstar88 @ Jun. 02 2008,00:50) my tastes change week by week
                      or in somes cases.....day by day or even hour by hour
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Since I enjoy being active and passive, GGs will only go half the distance for me. And I don't like rubber dicks.

To get my interest, GGs have to have something really special that arouses my attention... like a skinny killer body with a small but round ass and some serious hooters...
                        Even then, she would still be better if she had a dick, though.

Comment

(Freebird @ Jun. 02 2008,01:06) Maybe it's about them being too fucking annoying...
                          That is definitely a point...but it does apply to women as well, and in general to everybody with whom can't share a minimum of common ground.
                          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Freebird @ Jun. 01 2008,16:06) It's not about taste, it's just the fact that I'm having absolutely no interest in fucking lb's...
                            I think you're a closet heterosexual..

eeeew :straight:

I've made kathylc  

Comment

I'm not straight but ....
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                              X