X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping them in suspenders!

This may come across as a criticism, but it is not at all intended to be one. I am very much appreciative of all you members who post pictures. It helps me get through my time in the States until my next visit. So, thanks again.
    With that said, one of my huge fetishes is a gorgeous girl in stockings. What is with so many of the girls who wear seamed stockings with the seam running all over the place as opposed to right up the back of the leg? Also, what is the deal with wearing only one? My guess is they think it is edgy or something. Call me old fashioned, but I love my girl in stockings with the seam right up the back leading to that glorious bottom.

Your a Sick'O, girls wearing Stockings. Y E C K !

Now Femboys wearing Stockings, Now thats H O T !

Your'a perv'.

Thats why I don't wear Nylons with the seam on the back of the Legs. The seam gets all crooked and out of sorts when I'm lying on my back with my knees pinned at my ears.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I haven't been with too many girls here, if any, who actually own a pair of stockings...

The solution:

BYO stockings...
      BYO camera...
      TYO photos...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(gradys @ Jun. 04 2008,12:25) This may come across as a criticism, but it is not at all Call me old fashioned, but I love my girl in stockings with the seam right up the back leading to that glorious bottom.
        Which is why you can get a very pretty Asian LB is NY wearing all the perrrrrfect stockings and lingeries as you need, and charging a modest 300 USD for 45 min of lousy fun
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Sounds about right
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(mirimark @ Jun. 04 2008,06:32) Thats why I don't wear Nylons with the seam on the back of the Legs. The seam gets all crooked and out of sorts when I'm lying on my back with my knees pinned at my ears.
            Where are the photos..???
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Jun. 04 2008,15:56)
              (mirimark @ Jun. 04 2008,06:32) Thats why I don't wear Nylons with the seam on the back of the Legs.   The seam gets all crooked and out of sorts when I'm lying on my back with my knees pinned at my ears.    
              Where are the photos..???  
              No Billy, we don't need to see those pics again. Once was enough.
              Alan: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael. Come on, tell me about the ladyboys.
              Michael: Oh, you mean those transsexuals? Aye, I seen them, but, you know, they're disgusting I kept away from them.
              Alan: Oh God, yeah, yeah. Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing. I don't suppose you've got any army stories about them?

Comment

seamed stockings

Comment

ladyboys in stockings,heaven

Comment

yes nice had a very nice ST with a sweetheart from j star bar in jan went over to the ST room across walkin st(virtually oposite star bar) and kept her stockings on while i opened fire in her,then re entry for round two staight away,i felt that fookin turned on shot twice v quickly, unlike me,jez she was hot, no name guys im sorry im terrible for names,but damn she was hot........................stockins oh yes,btw i think the use of the ST room made it all the more horny ,i dont allways use em but sometimes its damn horny gettin down n dirty with LB in a dingy room when u know only a few paces away outside on walkin st theres hundreds of people milling about allways makes me smile!
                    robbo

Comment

seedy does it!
                      robbo

Comment

I know this is not the picture post section but I think we really need a picture of a ladyboy in stockings (not mirimark, sorry) to help this thread... not for any personal interest reason, of course, no, no, no (well, alright then), but to illustrate the attractions so that all can appreciate....
                        love Thai lbs

Comment

Stockings and tights for me please !

Comment

Well I may wear seamed stockings on occassion and do get the seam straight, I do find its usually a turn on for most guys I have been with when I look to see if seam is still straight, and make any adjustments. Besides after a bit of time the seam is not what grabs their attention! IMHO seams only work or at least look best with certain types of dress.

Comment

Randy Rossi, this what you are looking for ?

Seams OK to me !
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X