Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving for Patt in 2 days I am planning to shoot some fotoseries with sexy lingerie which I intend to buy at the spot.Just for the stockings I am not sure if I can find good stuff in Patt, any experience ?
    Quick reply is highly appreciated as Wednesday afternoon is my last chance to buy it at home.

Comment

Dear Naang Faa,
      The name Sen rings no bells but I do remember as the photo shows she was very suay mak mak mak and 100% sexy.

Have sent photo with clearer view of her lovely face (and bum) which may help identify her ?

I am not sure what the position is regarding her
      personal situation and certainly don't want to cause her problems or difficulties if she is settled down, a serious relationship or well sponsored, with that face,body and her personality it would not be any stretch of the imagination to think so ! But if possible I would like any information about her.

I will be taking my longest ever trip to Thailand later this year and would like to revisit girls I have seen in recent years and a couple of new ones I missed previously (hopefully Icey, who you recently helped me out with an update and photo)

Whatever the outcome thanks for past and present assistance,
      Or as they say in Ireland "Tank's a Millyun"
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Deek,if
        Seeing that photo,i am more convinced that is Sen..she isn't one of our girls but like
        Nina she shows up in the Towers every now and again..i like her,she's funny and lives
        in the next Soi to me...Not too sure of her position at the moment...but if you want me
        to find out..no problem same with the lovely Lady Nina..
        As for Icey,she's in Singapore at the moment but should be home by June the 16th so if you
        need any info just PM me and i'll see what i can do....
        X
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jun. 10 2008,09:07) Seeing that photo,i am more convinced that is Sen..
          Oh My...
          She looks like could be your sister, Naang!
          Is she 100% Asian or mix

Must re-direct one of my spy satellites to check those towers of your out
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Sadly,i look nothing like her

...she is 100% Thai and if you can re-direct your satellites to the Towers do it at night
            and check if i've left my lights on....i'd hate to have to fly back to switch them off!
            x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Naang Faa,

Thanks again for the info and your usual prompt reply
              I have contact with Nina but Sen has been a mystery to me.

I was hoping to fly over to BKK and Pattaya next month but work intervened and its Miami and San Fran instead.
              To expensive to have any serious P4P in Miami so a trip
              to Tootsies will have to do, last time was there offered $500 for 1 hour back in my hotel, makes you realize what value LOS is.

Would be grateful for any info and will make direct contact when I finalize Thai trip dates.

Tanks a millyun x's a millyun

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jun. 10 2008,16:31) ....i'd hate to have to fly back to switch them off!

Geeezz..that's reminded me when I left an air-con ON for 5 days

Remaining in the subject..do you like stockings Naang?
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(ernesto01 @ Jun. 09 2008,22:05) I am not sure if I can find good stuff in Patt, any experience ?
                  Hi Ernesto.

I noticed a shop on Soi Buakhao that might do it. It was shut when I went by in the morning and I didn't get the chance to pass by again, but from the window display it had all the sort of gear that the gogo dancers wear onstage - a lot of it looked really good and certainly fired my imagination. Even handcuffs! I would imagine they'd be bound to have stockings and lingerie.

It's on the left, just a few doors after you've turned in from Soi Diana.

I'm really shit at directions, and might even have the street names completely wrong so let me explain it another way...if you're walking along 2nd Road, away from Walking Street, turn right into the soi where the LK Renaissance Hotel and New Orn Bar is (that;s the one I think is Soi Diana). Go past both those landmarks, then turn left into the next fairly busy street (that's the one I think is Soi Buakhao - please correct me if I've got these wrong guys!) The shop is just a few doors along on the left.

One other suggestion - when I was last in Patts, I was in Stringfellows one night and May (ex GF) was wearing a tiny tartan miniskirt that was really doing it for me. I was planning to BF her that night anyway. So Iasked Bob the owner what the policy was on getting the girls to take some of the stage gear back to the hotel with them for a private show. No problem, he said, just ask them. Mind you, I had worked my way through quite a few of them and bought a shitload of ladydrinks by then, so I was a good customer!

Looking foward to your TR and pix. Have a good one!

Comment

Hi Ernesto,

Just want to second Otho's suggestion. The shop in Soi Buakhao is not bad - got some gear from it in the New Year and (as previously noted) the ladies just love dressing up in way-out gear. Otho's directions are spot on too.

LBloom
                    Fergus: Do they know?
                    Dil: Know what, honey?
                    Fergus: Know what I didn't know? And don't call me that.
                    Dil: Can't help it! A girl has her feelings.

Comment

(deek50 @ Jun. 10 2008,08:45) Dear Naang Faa,
                      The name Sen rings no bells but I do remember as the photo shows she was very suay mak mak mak and 100% sexy.
                      I'm not 100% without full-on face but that really looks like Beam who is actually the only LB I know and have known in the non-biblical sense for a few years now; she's in KC also. I have to leave room for Naang Faa's opinion as its a lot more knowledgeable than mine, but Im pretty sure. Or maybe she has a 'twin'  

If its her, really nice girl.

Comment

Anyone object to fishnet tights??
                        Attached Files

Comment

no

Comment

(allstar88 @ Jul. 25 2008,01:09) no
                            Just for you Allstar
                            Attached Files

Comment

And for my good friend BigMick, fishnets and oil