Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow tights and baby oil More piccies plz !

Comment

(danni_cd @ Jul. 25 2008,18:33) Wow tights and baby oil    More piccies plz !
      how about one from the front?

Comment

Sorry Allstar, I don't have any photos from the front, but her she is in stockings and G-string, while her friend does some webcam to some guy far away, it was quite a good night as far as I remember
        Attached Files

Comment

(danni_cd @ Jul. 25 2008,18:33) Wow tights and baby oil    More piccies plz !
          Just this one from a different angle
          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Garter belt and stockings sort of boxes in or frames the good parts. Its like putting a nice classy picture frame around a work of art to bring out its beauty. Maybe at one time garter belts and stockings were in fashion and then later pantyhose, but anymore garters / garter belt and stockigns are more for dressup in the bedroom for the guys benefit, and panty hose in my region of the country at elast are loosing appeal pretty fast as well as more females are now going without stockings or pantyhose.........as well as panties.

Comment

(kathylc @ Jul. 29 2008,13:48) Its like putting a nice classy picture frame around a work of art to bring out its beauty.

Even just to see the last bit of thigh above the stocking tops I find a turn-on. I guess it's the idea of something you can't quite see or reach.

Hold-ups are good as 'second best' but tights I find just about as interesting as a plastic carrier bag....

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jul. 29 2008,22:42) tights I find just about as interesting as a plastic carrier bag....    

Stockings are a turn on but tights a complete turn off

I can however make an exception for the rather fetching buttocks in the fishnet tights pictured above
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                  X