X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Ladyboys?

Guys, i'm sitting here wondering why the heck i like ladyboys so much...

Why do they turn me on so much?
    What is it that i like the most about them?

So i thought i'd ask everyone what floats their boat when it comes to ladyboy...

For me its those asses
    Face
    0%
    Breasts
    0%
    Ass
    0%
    Cock
    0%

Azza

A worthy trip report

It just has to be the fantastic combination of feminity (face, tits and sometimes arse) with that small percentage of masculinity (cock) that does it for me.

But to be honest, for me the physical characteristics, though being a large part of the attraction, are not the absolute factors that they used to be. It's about being with beautiful (and less beautiful   )girls who, because of their genetic make-up (or whatever else has formed them) have this wonderful mix of feminine and masculine personality.
    One moment they're girly and flirty, the next they're regular horn dogs with a sex drive to match and surpass my own.

In short; they are probably as close to being perfect girls as is possible.

Love 'em.

Comment

They can't fake orgasms...

Comment

softness off a woman - sex drive of a man
        (but im not gay !)

Comment

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Simple question but complex answer.

I voted for the face which is probably the most misterious part.

I would definitely include allure. LBs have to work harder than women on "spreading" sexuality around, and it shows  
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

IT'S THE COCK!

Stop deluding yourselves...

Girl cock doesn't make you so no need to deny it any longer.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

good one, Monkey

I actually like the body more than anything.... you just can't get that tightness in the west, whether a ladyboy or lady

tight and slim bodies rock
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I wanted to vote 'I love them for their minds'

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

I.... have some difficulties to vote.
                    Because I consider every pretty details in a beautiful globality. (sorry for being so philoscientist, but I can't help).
                    I'm turned on by a pretty face. But a pretty face without a nice body (hum...) ... Something is missing, then.
                    It's also the attitude, the way she looks, the ways She IS.

This picture shows you almost exactly how a LadyBoy corresponds to what I'm looking for. Then, you would certainly aggree that everything in a LB is needed.

This ONE is a real turn-on......
                    For me
                    Attached Files
                    Honesty and Trust are THE Conditions for a Long Term Relationship. Do you aggree with this?

Comment

For Me the face has to be girly ,but the body is also a big factor, I like them slim, with long legs & a nice pair of "fun bags"  
                      But why Ladyboys, Mmm good question, I wish I knew

Seamus
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Monkey @ Jun. 05 2008,01:17) IT'S THE COCK!
                        Of course it is.
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(samsim @ Jun. 04 2008,23:08) (but im not gay !)
                          Yes you are. Theres no way around it....ask your buddies friday night after a few beers.
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(JeanClaude @ Jun. 05 2008,01:44) I.... have some difficulties to vote.
                            Because I consider every pretty details in a beautiful globality. (sorry for being so philoscientist, but I can't help).
                            I'm turned on by a pretty face. But a pretty face without a nice body (hum...)   ... Something is missing, then.
                            It's also the attitude, the way she looks, the ways She IS.

This picture shows you almost exactly how a LadyBoy corresponds to what I'm looking for. Then, you would certainly aggree that everything in a LB is needed.

This ONE is a real turn-on......
                            For me
                            Oh, Banana. She was being really nasty in Tequila Bar to my date, Cindy. She doesn´t do anything for me this Banana, not looks nor personality, she behaved really bad. Each to his own...

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

for me it is the aura of sex that all lbs seem to have, and the soft smooth brown skin ,well toned bodies, high sex drive, shall i continue?

Comment

Working...
                              X