Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me its the face, just look at the gorgeous Ae in Pattaya, stunning, with a hidden secret, in her case a big secret, isn't that right Billy?
    Attached Files

Comment

Yes, big secret on such a skinny girl.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 04 2008,23:06) They can't fake orgasms...  
        Sure they can...They can spit on your back...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Very clever Kahuna! But I do it missionary so I can see the proof for myself hahaha. Just kidding!

Anyways, there's something somewhat erotic about having a former boy doll up all lady-like, wear a tight skirt and panties, and bending over to let you have your way with their ass that turns me on.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I don't think it's as simple as the list provided.The first you see from front on is the face, tits and overall bodyshape.If you look from behind you see legs, ass and overall bodyshape.
            Like fellow bm's they turn me on if they look like the perfect female characateur, beautiful face, great body-either with tits or femboy style,legs that go forever, a great bubble butt and for me an average size cock.
            However it is the aggressive male sexuality and the dirtier the mind the better that turns me on.
            Only us depraved males of the species can invent the depraved sexual scenarios of The Marquise de Sade.
            Bring them all on!!!!

Comment

(nigelr69 @ Jun. 05 2008,15:26) I don't think it's as simple as the list provided.

I just wanted to ask a simple question and see the results...

Guys are an inherently visual creatures, so i was thinking lets see what we care about when it comes to the hot LB's.

Its interesting to see how little value is placed on the tits and ass for example, but the looks and cock are clearly what gets us "straight" guys going

So far i can draw the the conclusion we seem to be looking for a good looking guy with a cock -- funny that

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

its a hard one (no pun intended)
                well its the beauty of an attractive woman with the eroticness of her having a cock, and if you put 2 identicle girls side by side one with a cock and the other with a pussy, the cock would win every time, i think it has something to do with the forbideness of it all as well, which makes it very erotic for me.

Comment

from my reading then you should be voting COCK!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

yeah i can see your point, but at the same time its not just the cock,
                    if she was ugly or butch then i wouldnt be interested, so its more than just cock,

Comment

Its the cock on someone so BEAUTIFUL and Feminine.

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 05 2008,10:37)
                        (stogie bear @ Jun. 04 2008,23:06) They can't fake orgasms...  
                        Sure they can...They can spit on your back...
                        That´s really funny!
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Luv the idea of a sweet boi who femminizes him/herself. Luv the idea of a chick with a dick who knows what us guys like, what makes us feel great (best blow jobs ever given are by ladyboys), and understands I want sex, a beer, some more sex, then a nap. The perfect woman!

Oh, just remembered - - love the fact that they know guys (me) like them dressed as "dirty little whores" in tight micro mini skirts, lots of makeup, and CFM heels - - hey, they're dressing for their man, and they know what he likes (as opposed to GG's, who are so concerned about being respected - - these LB's know their men love them dressed as tramps, because that's what HE wants in the bedroom).
                          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

I like the way their groin smells
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Because they know how the plumbing works.

Comment

I have absolutely conclusive proof that ladyboys are useless at plumbing!

RR.
                                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                                Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X