Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted face...only because it came first...but hell all of choices are why I love ladyboys
    John Smith

Comment

SO KAHUNA ? HAVE YOU HAD MANY SPIT ON YOUR BACK)))
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

As i am new here i have the feeling i am the only one with a foot and high heel fetish. I go from face to feet. If she has a nice face i check out her feet and heels.
        Tight Dress & Spiked Heels,...She's riding on a Razor's EDGE,.... She Cuts through the Crowd just like a wedge.... "Check 6"

Comment

Then you will definitely love their feet as there is a lot to love!!!

Comment

OH i Here YA!! dated one in the States with size 10(US) Long toes.......... and very talented i might add
            Tight Dress & Spiked Heels,...She's riding on a Razor's EDGE,.... She Cuts through the Crowd just like a wedge.... "Check 6"

Comment

just for you Aeroscout - a very sexy LBs foot, as shot by myself!
              Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Hey Thank's, Great Pic!!!!! As a new guy here i guess i should explain my self more. Growing up in the US even though it is the Midwest. I still experienced the. I AM WOMAN bull shit...: "I am the only game in town". These over weight, non heel wearing  POS Females have been pulling that shit, and waveing it in my face since grade school. I have come  to the conclusion that a true female worth keeping are very very rare!! And for a guy with a foot/ High heel / Trample fetish  fetish  They are even fewer!!!! No females dress like a REAL female should, Got to put a gun to there heads to get them to wear heels And sex?? Thats just a tool to most!!! I have found, and feel like others on this board that the LB's wear the cool outfits, and know how to make MR. Happy jump up and say HI  
                They are just a superior breed of cat!!! Make mine  Post op Please.
                Sorry for the rant, just needed to get that off my chest. been carrying that for YEARS!!!
                Intend to make a trip  there soon and see just how many pairs of sticky high heels i can make. You will know when i am in town when you hear some fetching LB in strappy spiked sandals walk by and her foot is going squish squish squish LOL

Comment

(azza33 @ Jul. 21 2008,18:15) just for you Aeroscout - a very sexy LBs foot, as shot by myself!
                  Well done azza ..almost a rarity in Thailand!
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

You know it Aeroscout!! Western women definitely suck hind tit. They are neither sexy nor hot compared to the Asian gals and Ladyboys especially. Actually if you get to LOS those LB's who dance could use some of your "shoe goo treatment" as it will hold their heels on when they dance in the Go-Go's in Nana Plaza!!! I will try to get some hot LB feet pics on this upcoming trip and post so you can whack your carrot to those pics!!

Comment

For me there's not one particular thing that does it for me. I like a pretty face, and I especially like that sex with a ladyboy/femboy involves mutual ass-play and ass fucking, as well as mutual cock sucking.
                      I like them petite, pretty and feminine with a nice hard cock.
                      "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                      Salin' on a summer breeze
                      And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                      -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Actually if you get to LOS those LB's who dance could use some of your "shoe goo treatment" as it will hold their heels on when they dance in the Go-Go's in Nana Plaza!!! I will try to get some hot LB feet pics on this upcoming trip and post so you can whack your carrot to those pics!!
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        "Shoe Goo Treatment " HA , HA--- thats RICH LOL Never heard that ONE!!! Thanks I will keep an eye open as always!! Hope I will meet you one day there and BUY a round or two, for the pics.
                        THANKS!!!
                        SHOE GOO .............Im Dying here LOL

Comment

(nigelr69 @ Jun. 05 2008,15:26) I don't think it's as simple as the list provided.The first you see from front on is the face, tits and overall bodyshape.If you look from behind you see legs, ass and overall bodyshape.
                          Like fellow bm's they turn me on if they look like the perfect female characateur, beautiful face, great body-either with tits or femboy style,legs that go forever, a great bubble butt and for me an average size cock.
                          However it is the aggressive male sexuality and the dirtier the mind the better that turns me on.
                          Only us depraved males of the species can invent the depraved sexual scenarios of The Marquise de Sade.
                          Bring them all on!!!!
                          that Marquise de Sade was one sick bastard though

Comment

for me.... girl face, girl legs, boy body
                            little hormone tits are welcome, as are large nipples, but I'm not fussed - a boy                
                            chest is fine by me. No hideous surgical alterations allowed.
                            Tiny makes me melt with lust. Oum, for example.

Guys, when publishing pics, would it be possible to include the lady's chosen working name, as there are a few that I would love to see more of.

if I can get round the LBGF (bit of a problem there) I would like to show you some of the frankly stunning street LBs here in Chiang Mai. Way better than those I have seen on websites.
                            The Ancient Greeks had it right - women for breeding, boys for pleasure.
                            We're just coming back to the same place.

Comment

What it does?
                              Well - I had sex with three women recently, not all three at same time , and they were one worst than the other.
                              Much much much better having a looking at some ATS photos/movies..
                              Lousy women I had recently..damn
                              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

some of them are just amazing even some femboys look great...wooow back in sept for more of the same

Comment

Working...
                                X