Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le Papillon ~ New LB pop group...

Dear All

for those who liked VenusFlytrap (the only Thai LB group) I have good news. There is a new LB-girls Group coming out soon. The casting of the LB took place last week in BKK in a famous shopping center where they choose 6 of them (the lead singer is the same).

The group will be named le Papillon (butterfly in French). The group will soon (within the next 3 weeks) start with the studio job (and in between dancing and singing classes) and later on when they are ready I guess they will come out with a video clip - single, a promotion tour, etc ,etc ,etc.

So far I know only 2 of the 6 girls chosen. If anyone has more info please let us all know.

Diablo

cool, there already was a shemale group in France as well: "Shemale le groupe"

didn't last long though.

I need to buy stuff from Venus Fly Trap!

P.S. does someone know if the music can be listened to?

Comment

what a load of bollix...x craptor for lbs

Comment

P.S. does someone know if the music can be listened to?
                                  It is to be broadcast outside most local newsagents, where it will be used to keep gangs of teenagers from loitering outside.
                                  Sadly it is inaudible to anyone over 40.
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Guys

we have not heard the result yet... they may be as good as the first album of the spice girls... YOU NEVER KNOW...

For example the song "umbrella" was offered to Madonna, Marry J. Blige and Britney and was rejected from all of them before becoming number 1 with Rihanna

Anyway I can only SUPPORT them since I have good reason to do so ...

Diablo

Comment

Ah, I cannot wait not to listen to them.
            "What a fucking hero you are.... "
            -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

I could wait....... a very, very, very, very, very, lloonnnggggggg time.......

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Manarak
                The last time I checked the "Visa for Love"music video by Venus Flytrap was on YouTube.com I think that it is their only original song, they normally just sing cover songs at their performances, at least that is what Bobo told me. I think some of these were also on YouTube, slong with some TV interviews on thai TV. I have met Gina and Bobo socially through friends a few times and they were pretty cool. I haven't pursued it any farther than that, they asked me to join them for a kareoke session one night but I had a previous engagement I couldn't break, maybe next time... I can say both are very good looking in person. Gina is quite stunning without makeup. I believe they had a reality TV show last year in which they were casting for a replacement of one of their members who lef whose name I don't recall, I think it was the Miss tiffany winner. Check out Youtube and I think you will like what you find.....

Comment

(diablo80 @ Jun. 10 2008,00:13) For example the song "umbrella" was offered to Madonna, Marry J. Blige and Britney and was rejected from all of them before becoming number 1 with Rihanna  
                  Yes, and it suck goatballs. Ella, ella, ella
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Ok here is a photo of the group. See SB's post below. I cannot read Thai, but it looks like Nok former Miss Alcazar 2005 and former Venus Flytrap member is part of the group.

I don't recognize any of the other girls - maybe you can help out with names.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Please PLEASE ddelete that dreadful picture!
                      Attached Files

Comment

The one on the left is my lovely daughter and next door neighbor Kat...
                        x
                        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

She lives in Wales?

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

Yeah Rhyl...
                            x
                            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jun. 14 2008,22:55) The one on the left is my lovely daughter and next door neighbor Kat...  
                                                                                                                                                  x
                              A pregnant ladyboy!

Well that's a first anyway  

Comment

Working...
                              X