Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else having trouble summoning up the enthusiasm for this group?

I'd really like to (and it's good for the gender in so many ways) but I just can't see this working.

They don't even look sexy or talented or even capable of entertaining on the stage.

I think that there needs to be a major rethink from the band backers as to what makes ladyboys appealing. Rounding up the first half dozen who want to do the gig isn't the way to go.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 15 2008,08:57) Rounding up the first half dozen who want to do the gig isn't the way to go.
      And it's not just with ladyboys - though I do wish them success.

To me it seems like the music industry has less and less to do with finding and publishing new talent and more to do with trying to push whatever they think will sell.

Remainds me of how they sell washing powder - every so often you change the box and add super or hyper or ultra in front of the name.
      Inside it's still the same chemical.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Hmmm...

Hyper-T-Girls... There songs will make you come clean!

Now - with biological spooge action!

I like it! I'm the Malcom Maclaren of the dark side!

Comment

They don't even look sexy or talented or even capable of entertaining on the stage.
          Neither have any of the pre-fab groups (Girls Aloud?) til the Propaganda and TV Machine got going

Give them a chance....
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Anyone else having trouble summoning up the enthusiasm for this group?
            It's a rehash of an old concept...a novelty act..

But i will support Kat in whatever she does and naturally wish her and the other girls success!
            (Kat isn't so photogenic but in the flesh she is gorgeous and a perfect voice..)
            x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

i look forward and send best wishes to Kat and all da band of butterfly girls, hope da band has an awesome music and awesome stage act dance moves, please keep us updated as to their progress

XOXO Jennangelina

Comment

Is da yes in russian?
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Jun. 23 2008,13:00) Is da yes in russian?
                  sumtimez yes but itz how i talk on da street so da=the, sorry not topz in my english class    

XOXO Jennangelina  

Comment

(Jennangelina @ Jun. 23 2008,12:54) i look forward and send best wishes to Kat and all da band of butterfly girls, hope da band has an awesome music and awesome stage act dance moves, please keep us updated as to their progress  

XOXO Jennangelina
                    I would love to feel the same about the band but I know from experience they won't do that well, stick to small and local clubs around SEA and they may have a future...
                    I would love to feel the same about the band but I know from experience they won't do that well, stick to small and local clubs around SEA and they may have a future...
                    Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

jesus another manufactured pop group who will have little or no talent , and rely on looks and dubbing
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

bit like madonna really so good luck to em, if madonna can make it so can they
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

does someone know if the music can be listened to?
                          Just been on the phone with pussy Kat and she says ALL the songs are going to
                          be sung in English because they are trying for the International market!
                          ...so there ya go!
                          x
                          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jun. 15 2008,22:19) Road Runner said:

To me it seems like the music industry has less and less to do with finding and publishing new talent and more to do with trying to push whatever they think will sell.

Remainds me of how they sell washing powder  -  every so often you change the box and add super or hyper or ultra in front of the name.
                            Inside it's still the same chemical.

RR.
                            As someone who had a fairly heavy weight position in the music industry, RR is right on the ball & I couldn't agree more.

I could fill pages here about all the dopes I've had dealings with in the industry & these buffoons have been at the hightest level of the major labels.

For every 1 act they "make", they "break 20 & the artists either spend the next 10 years paying off their debt to the label or leave the industry.

It really is the saddest, nastiest & most corrupt industry in the world & the chances of someone with shit loads of talent making a living is remote to say the least.

Anyone else has much less a chance.

Just my 2 bob's worth.

Comment

If they need groupies, sign me up!
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jul. 03 2008,04:45)
                                does someone know if the music can be listened to?
                                  Just been on the phone with pussy Kat and she says ALL the songs are going to
                                  be sung in English because they are trying for the International market!
                                  ...so there ya go!
                                                              x
                                You mean lipsynced in english?
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X