Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey se7en Cat can sing well enough,if a bit loud...
    She's not the best in the family,thats Ton-Cee
    x
    smile smile smile

Comment

Am i right in saying the Second one in on the left is Ex?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

I think we need to counter this group with the "Ladyboy Monger Group". None of us can sing but we can suck and lick the LB Band to tears and make them sing!!!!

Comment

Jaime24

Yes this is X (my baby) and she is not for sale

well ... as Nang Faa has already said... the New Group (Papillon) is not going to sing in Thai but only in English. Their target is originally Asia (japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc) and later on depending on their success the world probably starting from the US.

For the time being the girls are talking Dance classes and phonetics. Soon will be moving into a studio to record some trucks that the music is already recorded, digitalized and masterized in studios of Germany.

During all the procedure of recording the album, learning how to sing and dance varios cameras are following the girls and recording their every day life. The Papillon movie is going to be released at the same time with the album and thus have a double marketing promotion (the movie will promote the album and vice versa).

The producer of the group is a very important name and he is also movie producer (some of them quite famous - Blade, etc). The girls may also be appearing in a new movie that will be recorded for the next 2 months in Pattaya (same actor as blade).

Gentlemen, finally the only persons who are losing here in this situations are the girls (and their boyfriends like me). So far THERE HAS BEEN NO OFFICIAL OR LEGAL CONTRACT SIGN. The company does not have legal base in Thailand and the girls have not been offered the minimum... (social insurance and a minimum salary).

Could anyone here (lawyer) helps us out???

I am still waiting to see what will happen...

I will keep you all informed (if you are interested)...

Diablo

Comment

would love to hear what happens Diablo,
              so please keep us upto date with news, and hope the girls manage to get a contract signed soon

Comment

[/QUOTE]Gentlemen, finally the only persons who are losing here in this situations are the girls (and their boyfriends like me). So far THERE HAS BEEN NO OFFICIAL OR LEGAL CONTRACT SIGN. The company does not have legal base in Thailand and the girls have not been offered the minimum... (social insurance and a minimum salary).

Could anyone here (lawyer) helps us out???[QUOTE]

..And friends like me who will miss having Kat around the house for a while..

She hasn't said much to me about the band..too much other gossip going on but i do hope
                they can sort the contract out where they get what they entitled to..

x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Naang ...

why you do not join me for a chat later on... i know many more things I can not tell here...

i personally visited and talked to the manager and producer...

Diablo

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jul. 03 2008,14:35) If they need groupies, sign me up!  
                    I'll join dummyplug on this one
                    Becomming a Groupie.......................
                    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

One upon a time in the year of 2002 there was a group called speedangels. This was probably the 1st LB group that was €œprofessionally€ managed. If I don€™t remember wrong they even went on a tour abroad before the whole project went down like a burning bird.

One of the members was Nat (Natalie) from KC3.
                      diablo80 => You might want to talk to her for some advice, she currently works the Cabaret show (cafa4) soi 4 Silom.

Cheers
                      -T
                      Attached Files

Comment

finally some news about Papillon, they have released their first single, entitled Dangerous.

Of course the obligatory Youtube video below:

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/AI...&hl=en_US&hd=1">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/AI...&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745">

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Good find rx.

The video clip is good and the song is surprisingly not terrible. I have listened to a lot worse in the bars over the years.

I bet that robust bald guy in the video is a BM. I'm sure I've seen him late at night at Ezy bar

Comment

Working...
                          X