X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the femboys at?

I know in the past it was a club called "Kaos" But I'm not sure where to seek these sexy creatures out???
    Can anybody tell me where to go both in bkk and pattaya thanks -Willyb

Sunee plaza is Villa Rouge ex Kaos. Tons of femboys and bars in that area. Also Soi Pattayaland 13/4.
    Don´t know about Bkk, but probably Silom/Patpong. Soi4 i believe is the gay strip.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Their all in Stogies bedroom...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Sundance (Sunee West) and Nice Boys (Soi VC)

Comment

What A Day

Anybody for trivia....Who's catchphrase was that line ?

Comment

Larry Grayson.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

Forget Kaos/Moulin Rouge... only one... delicious but too young.

PigDogg is on the money at the moment... although with patience you can find them everywhere... I did!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 25 2008,09:13) although with patience you can find them everywhere... I did!
                To hell with patience.

I want to Fuck Femboy Now !
                errr, Umm, I mean, well O.k. Femboy Fuck Me now long time.
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I've seen a few in NEP and Soi Nana but for the most part femboys don't seem to hang around Bangkok. I don't know the gay areas in Silom and Surawong very well, so maybe that's your best bet.

Comment

there was on in cascades a month ago... real toeing the line of whether LB or femboy... i might have tried him/her if it werent for the funky smell from her mouth...

Comment

Was in Bangkok last week
                      Saw many in Patpong. (Gay area)
                      They work there mostly as staff and are very pleased if you "take care" of them instead of dating one of the "real guys"

Screw boys has a good show(many gay elements) but at the end there is a nice f....show with a real femboy.

She was 20; from Chiang Mai. I dated her after the show.
                      Was very nice and stayed LT for 1500 thb.

I certainly go back next month. Undfortunately did not allow pictures

Comment

She was 20; from Chiang Mai...
                        Sounds perfect.

Let me know if you go there again and want some company!

Comment

Thanks for the info Nicha. I will check out Patpong 1 and 2 next time. If one must brave the gay bars for a femboy gem I suppose it's worth the venture though I'd prefer an all femboy lineup, if one existed, to be honest. I'd planned on visiting KC3 anyway for a first time.

Comment

Sunee Plaza in Pattaya has femboys. Check out Sundance and Jimmy James gogo's

Comment

Villa Rouge/Kaos is closed again by the police. This happens around every three months. It will probably be open next week ... who knows?

Sunee Plz
                              I went down last night and ended up taking OT . Not to much around this time but one nees to spend a week in the place as its changable...tomorrow is another day. Dont bother with Patpong, unless you have days to burn lingering around scratching thine arse. The femboy element has long evacuated this place and the gays bars a long time ago. hey must hang somewhere in BK but where i have no idea l

Cebu has a big femboy crowd but you have to slot in somehow as there are no FB bars. I talk to a few online occasionally...

Comment

Working...
                              X