X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not again!

I wonder, if a reasonably pretty girl purchased an industrial vacuum cleaner, placed the nozzle over the outside of her vagina, turned it on to MAX SUCK and continued to do so until about 6 inches of uterus, tubes and other material emerged from the opening......and if she then had a retarded relative who had studied medicine at one of the highly regarded Thai universities to tie a knot in the end of this mess....attach a couple of bits of old crispy bacon to the very end and then paint the outside of the whole thing a caramel brown.....
    Do you think anyone would pay to see the result of this on a weekly or even monthly basis?

NO of course not!

Then why are we subjected to the reverse of this on a regular basis with the post-op picture spreads?

Fair enough, if there is a need for a special section for people interested in genital mutilations then create one....but to toss in these things along with the main reason why we all love this site is becoming disturbing.

If I want to look at a vagina I will look at a real one......how far does it go with pleasing everyone? Maybe we should start searching for women who used to be men that are now wanting to be dogs but feel more like cats.

By definition, I would have thought that a ladyboy requires a dick to be a ladyBOY...

Again, just my opinion..

Originally posted by
    air enough, if there is a need for a special section for people interested in genital mutilations then create one....but to toss in these things along with the main reason why we all love this site is becoming disturbing.
    Agreed. Create a separate section, or even a separate site
    Mister Arse

Comment

So, I really have to state the obvious regarding these 2 threads  about post-ops? Amazing.

Stogie tells me that we have over 500 guys now that read this forum, and yet I only can see 4 guys bitching about the post-ops, or less than 1%.  One guy is blaming us for showing his ex-object of affection again, rather than just accept responsibility for his own stupidity on sponsoring a  hooker from Asia, something we have warned against for years up here.   Better  to wallow in self-pity and hatred and try and convince us all that someone is a bad person than to just let it go and admit he got burned;  I for one am not buying that  spiel.

Blazers likes post-ops but hates PI girls; Stewart likes PI girls but hates post-ops. OK, so we try and please both those guys and now  8-10 of our galleries are gone  per month?  Great.....AsianTS   goes out of biz because you guys don't have enough common sense   to  NOT  OPEN A GALLERY OF SOMEONE THAT  YOU DON'T CARE FOR???

How hard is that?  You don't like post-ops,  don't look at them!  We never feature more than 3 or 4 per month,  which leaves a minimum of 21 per month  with dick still attached.  We also feature only 4 or 5 PI girls per month because they didn't go over as well as the Thai's, so that will keep guys  like Blazers happy.  Can't you see we try and diversify here to please every taste?  And in doing that, we  do  add post-ops also. Hey, they are not my cup of tea either; I have been with 2 girls like that and  would much prefer ladyboys,  but  there ARE  guys on this site  that like them so can we cut them some slack please? Yes, they are the minority, but like Blazers and his non-PI deal, they do exist.

Kitar,  Guess, Jannie, Linly,  Nancy,  et al,  will always have a place on this site and since  we offer  25 full galleries now  every month I don't see any harm. 6 months ago we only had 20 girls a month and people were still happy; consider the extra 5 we have now as throw-aways if they are not your types.  Basically,  if you guys don't like post-ops,   DON'T LOOK AT THEIR GALLERIES!

And I will tell ya' what......just for  you guys that don't like them, we  will now add the  word "post-op" under their name in the main members area, so PLEASE  don't open that gallery if you are not  inclined towards that type.   I feel this is much easier than creating a whole new section for these ladies, and this way everyone stays happy, OK? You will still get your 21 new pre-ops, and the percentage of guys that like the posts will get their share as well. Maybe we can even add "Philippines" under those girls' names so guys like Blazers don't have to open those.

Fair Enough?

Comment

Originally posted by
        And I will tell ya' what......just for  you guys that don't like them, we  will now add the  word "post-op" under their name in the main members area, so PLEASE  don't open that gallery if you are not  inclined towards that type.

Good call, fearless one... It'll save (almost) everyone a lot of frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 08 2004,10:17)
          And I will tell ya' what......just for  you guys that don't like them, we  will now add the  word "post-op" under their name in the main members area, so PLEASE  don't open that gallery if you are not  inclined towards that type.   I feel this is much easier than creating a whole new section for these ladies, and this way everyone stays happy, OK? You will still get your 21 new pre-ops, and the percentage of guys that like the posts will get their share as well. Maybe  we can even add "Philippines" under those  girls' names so guys like Blazers don't have to  open those.

Fair Enough?
          Gee JD, how about adding "Big Dick", "Tiny Weenie", "Big Tits", "No Tits", "Stogie's Hairy Ass", etc. to their pics, so those of us who don't like such won't be offended, or go blind from looking at pics WE don't like?

I think this is silly (except for pics of Stogie's ass -- please post a big warning for those).

I thought the girl in question was much hotter before her dick was cut off, and I have yet to see a man-made fish box that didn't look like hamburger, but like you said, I simply pass on looking at them.
          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

ya' know,  I picked up a copy of Maxim at an airport recently to thumb through on a trip out west.  Lotsa  beautiful girls in there, right?  I am a Paris Hilton type; give me tall and skinny  with blonde hair any day. Great spread on her.  They had another section with Carmen Electra in it; sorry for all you guys that like girls that have slept with Dennis Rodman,  but she just doesn't make it for me; too much baggage around the hips and in the brain cells.

Did I toss out the whole mag because I saw her?  naaaa..... because there were lots of other cool stuff  to read about in there, along with layouts on Hilton and some hottie Czech babe.   Carmen is a skank but that didn't ruin it for me; I simply flipped the pages past her and enjoyed the other 95% of the mag.  I really wish people could do that here as well.

Some people may think I am crazy, right?  "Carmen is a hottie; what the hell is JaiDee talking about?"  You are proving my point exactly if you are saying that.  We all have different tastes and this site caters to [almost] all of them.

Comment

I AGREE J.D.
              I love ugly bitches too....
              Just like you. Paris Hilton, Britney, Barbra Striensain,
              Mama Jefferson.
              Attached Files
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Just to clarify. I dont like postops because I think the surgery makes the new vagina look realistic(Although Nancy's new snatch is a modern marvel) I like it because it is a much better alternative than seeing a dick an balls hanging down while I want to fuck them doggie or have some deformed small elephant truck just dangling there cause the lb is on hormones. WIth pre-ops, I stop looking at the pictures when the pants come off. If I had my choice I would definately pick a real vagina over a fake one but in Thailand the Lb's happen to be the closest thing to a hot American stripper that I have seen. Tall, big fake tits, slim body and some plastic surgery to take out the rough edges in the face...not to mention to ability to give great head. I dont think I am alone in this area and I think there are probably a lot of lurkers who feel the same way.

This is the reason why I dont care for PI billboys(that's what they are called in PI). The PI billboys have bodies of men. No plastic surgery. Sure, girls like Aubrey and Trisha have pretty faces but when you take off their clothes, you see a mans body. I am not attracted to men so this doesn't do anything for me. Then there are guys like Mai Kee who seems to be attracted to the Lb's with manly features or pretty faces with flat chests. To each his own.

BTW, i showed pics to one of my buddies of Nancy, Som and Chompoo and he was in love...had no idea they were lbs.

Comment

its realy quite simple and has been stated above, if you don't like it dont look, works for me.
                  In fact it is a basic life skill. if you dont like the taste of something you dont eat or drink it. if you dont likr thr program on tv, you change the chanel.
                  Do you boycott McDonalds becauseyou dont' like every burger or throw out the tv because you dont like whats on.
                  I think not.
                  Grow a fucking brain in that void between your ears. this site is the coolest of its type, post constructive critiscism intsead of blaming someone else for your own stupidity.
                  Thats all

Comment

Originally posted by
                    Grow a fucking brain in that void between your ears. this site is the coolest of its type, post constructive critiscism intsead of blaming someone else for your own stupidity.
                    Fine then - we'll all just shut the fuck up and eat whatever is on the menu!

I'm still looking for criticism that isn't constructive - LINK PLEASE! As for blaming other people... What planet are you reading this on?

So... you are saying that the overwhelming majority of paying members who pay for this site and have voted AGAINST seeing post ops have empty heads?

Please don't ever get a job in the service industry - you are the kiss of death!

Comment

Originally posted by
                      I express my opinion, and make a suggestion, and I now have "to grow a fucking brain"??

Fine, if you don't want opinions and suggestions, don't have a forum then
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                        I express my opinion, and make a suggestion, and I now have "to grow a fucking brain"??

Fine, if you don't want opinions and suggestions, don't have a forum then

That was a colorful post by anonimouse!

Originally posted by
                        post constructive critiscism intsead of blaming someone else for your own stupidity.
                        Actually your post is by far the least constructive of all! If people disagree with you

they need a brain?

Here is constructive criticism -

Post fewer post ops and label the galleries so we know what to expect. As the first page of

every model is usually fully clothed it's a bit of a shock to find out that on the second page

she is lacking in the most fundamental piece of equipment that qualifies her as a 'LADYBOY!'

Take photo shoots of selected post ops only - not every desperate person who walks in the door.

Wait at least 6 months till after the operation before taking the shoot.

In the two years I have been reading this forum I have yet to read a post from anyone who

actually finds these people a turn on.

Comment

Jesus fucking Christ,  is  this  Romper Room ?

I don't care if its a fish box, Fake box, Hard Cock or Walks on all fours, if its  A S I A N,    I'll Fuck it and suck it

maybe i should have said ; rolls on all fours.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 08 2004,17:52)
                            I'm still looking for criticism that isn't constructive - LINK PLEASE!
                            O.k. Stogie sir.

Those pants make your Ass look fat.

And who the fuck cut your Hair ?

Comment

I'll go on a diet,but there isn't much I can do about the hair!

Comment

Working...
                              X