X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not another post op posting

Ok will someone tell me this as I come here for cocks attached to feminine bodies not for pussys that in anyway resemble the real thing.
    I am about a 95% lboy man but will sure fuck a gorgeous girl if she turns me on for the other 5%.
    If a guy likes a pussy then why not get one of the hundreds of thousands of hot sexy gorgeous Thai babes that are in fact easier to find than hot sexy gorgeous lboys?
    If you want to fuck pussy then why not fuck a real one?
    Each unto their own but this mystifies me.

Well, I have to say I agree on ur opinion.It exactly reflects my thoughts, but its not always that simple (everybody is different).
    Sometimes u know a ladyboy for a long time and she get her operation done. What do u do? Refuse to see her again?
    Or on the other hand ur attracted to her personality and her mind..In my eyes a ladyboy are more often a better woman and partner than a "real woman". Because "she" thinks more like a man (except for the shopping..)..
    With or without dick.
    Again...were all different, with different taste. That is what makes this site so good.

Comment

Originally posted by (MrDragon @ Sep. 15 2004,08:56)
      Sometimes u know a ladyboy for a long time and she get her operation done. What do u do? Refuse to see her again?
      well, this is a valid point.  the only 2  'cut' girls I have ever been with I also knew as pre-ops and  am I supposed to abandon them now that they are posts? that wouldn't be fair and would be kind of a slap in the face actually.  I certainly don't go out looking for post-ops and would never take one home who I didn't know first as a pre-op,  but just because they are now cut doesn't mean they are now automatically out of my life.  as a matter of fact I can't wait to see Ponlien again, a  good friend whom I actually dropped at the hospital on the day of her operation;  just because she is cut now doesn't mean I never want to see her again.

"Because "she" thinks more like a man (except for the shopping..)"

great line, Dragon  

Comment

I quite like the occasional PostOp shag.

They seem to be almost another gender class removed from Pre Ops and i think a different type of sexual arousal is obtained by shoving your dick into a nice tight false pussy.
        They do seem to feel pain though sometimes and i have had girls who squirm about all over the show.

A lot of guys will remember the feeling  when they first got turned on by Ladyboys. Well the same kind of mindchange happened to me with Post Ops , just one day my sexual brain chemistry changed.

Its all in the mind.

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Sep. 15 2004,11:21)
          They seem to be almost another gender class removed from Pre Ops and i think a different type of sexual arousal is obtained by shoving your dick into a nice tight false pussy.

Well the same kind of mindchange happened to me with Post Ops , just one day my sexual brain chemistry changed.

Its all in the mind.
          I completely agree.

In addition, there's a fun sense of "it's our little secret" - every other guy looks and sees a GG, but it's like I know differently...and still think they're great. It's kind of interesting: guys who go for LBs don't often go for posts, and most guys are only into GGs, so the posts again have difficulty being accepted. So...more for me! But, actually, there are more than a few guys willing (eager) to date posts - either GG-oriented who're open to the idea, or TS-focused who see them as potential mates...

Anyhow, god bless science.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Sep. 15 2004,11:21)
            Well the same kind of mindchange happened to me with Post Ops , just one day my sexual brain chemistry changed.
            that kind of happened to me also recently  when I was with a post-op in Thailand;  whereas before I was pretty much turned off by the whole thing,  it was now a  pretty pleasant experience and my whole mindset towards post-ops just changed.

BUT....I will still say that overall  I prefer the pre-ops and that is what I would prefer to be with when I go out looking for a partner. and I hope you guys that don't like post-ops will notice that we did not add any in this weeks update; 5 pre-ops.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 16 2004,10:58)
                I hope you guys that don't like post-ops will notice that we  did not add any in this weeks update; 5  pre-ops.
              Yeah, I looked at another way: a sorry week.

So, more time at the GG TGPs. At least till Pang loses a little something... What's up with that slut outfit, anyway? I didn't go for that. She looks much cuter later in the gallery.

Cheers!

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

In relation to lboy who have been friends and had the chop, this is very different to my point.
                A friend is a friend whatever, and you support each other regardless.
                I am just talking about someone selecting a post op for a pussy in lieu of the incredibly sexy GG Thai girls that abound anywhere one cares to look.
                The one lboy friend, and she is a close friend of mine, intelligent with a PhD, great job etc etc made the decision as she wanted be a girl when she looked in the mirror, not just the top half.
                She hasnt held down a relationship since as soon as a guy finds she is a lboy then hes off or when he finds she is a lboy and hes interested in her and the fact she is a lboy he expects a dick. When she says she is post hes off. Only one guy took her to bed after 3 weeks of dates and dinners, nice guy she said ( she is gorgeous by the way in looks as well) she told him she was post op he stuck around, when he finally got her into bed ( no mean feat) he wanted to fuck her ass!!!
                She was devistated.
                Her summing up of it all, if she had to do it all over again she would not do it, she would rather live life as a woman with a dick and have a guy than have no dick and no guy.

Comment

Originally posted by (DorkHead @ Sep. 17 2004,10:08)
                  The one lboy friend, and she is a close friend of mine, intelligent with a PhD, great job etc etc made the decision as she wanted be a girl when she looked in the mirror, not just the top half.
                  ( she is gorgeous by the way in looks as well)
                  That's a shame. Seriously - brains, beauty, and personality should cover my checklist. Post-op or GG, I can't see any problems. Well, live has to go on - so I wish her the best. It's a loss for everyone else that they don't see her true beauty and worth.

Comment

Working...
                  X