Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for mirimark - dow lookalike!

Just back from Phuket.

Spent a couple of evenings with Micket hanging out at the "vulture bar" aka Tequila Bar on Soi Katoey.

Was getting totall pissed off with the lb vulture pressure when I spotted a really cute "gg" at the bar opposite. Mickey and I had just paid our tab and were leaving for C&D, so I ran across to the other bar and told her I would be back the next night.

Next night, I poinetd out this gg to Mickey......."Nope.....she is a lb"!! F**k, and I thought I was pretty experienced at this by now.

Mickey paid her barfine and she came over and sat with us, and that is when I realised who she looked like......Mirimark's dream girl, Dow! Facially very similar, same smile. Her name is Bem, and Mickey has some pics in the can somewhere. Only difference is that she does not have those cute baby tits that Dow has.

But, REALLY cute
    Mister Arse

Dow look alike, Hmmmmmmm,  we'll  just have to wait and see.
    Being the resident visiual Dow expert,  I  think I should be the one to say if this ;   So called Dow  Look alike  is any competition for my Goddess.

The Ladyboy GOD's broke the Mold when they made my Dow.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Hey Stewart/Mickey I know then one. This is the one that stood me up right Mickey? Yeah she is pretty hot but I believe has a chest as flat as pancake. But what a great ass

Comment

Originally posted by
        Hey Stewart/Mickey I know then one. This is the one that stood me up right Mickey? Yeah she is pretty hot but I believe has a chest as flat as pancake. But what a great ass
        Yes and yes.....fantasitc ass/body until the tits let down. Also smokes so it was like kissing an ashtray, but sexy as hell
        Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
          Dow look alike, Hmmmmmmm,  we'll  just have to wait and see.
          Over to Mickey for a sample then?
          Mister Arse

Comment

Pictures please

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Sep. 14 2004,17:47)
              Also smokes so it was like kissing an ashtray, but sexy as hell
              Well atleast you did'nt say ;

" I've seen better butts in an Ashtray "

Comment

Has SNICK ever handed over those pic's of the girl with that green hair, the Amerasian looking one. Im still waiting on her.........

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Over to Mickey for a sample then?
                  OK, over to me for a sample then! Actually taken by Mickey...after several scotches, obviously forgot to press the flash button
                  Attached Files
                  Mister Arse

Comment

that girl looks about as much like Dow as I do

Comment

Originally posted by
                      that girl looks about as much like Dow as I do
                      Nah, you have bigger tits than this girl.....and Dow as well!!
                      Mister Arse

Comment

bigger belly also, I am sure.....

hey, wait a minute!! last I checked you did not exactly have the body of a marathoner either!!

Comment

Originally posted by
                          wait a minute!!  last I checked you did  not exactly have the body of a  marathoner either!!
                          I have a plan. I don't believe in all this global warming shit, and believe that there is an imminent ice age a week on Tuesday.

Therefore, by storing some spare blubber, I will survive longer and all the cute ladyboys will all come scurrying to me to help them survive the deep winter.
                          Mister Arse

Comment

Hey  Stewart ! ! !      

1)   First  and  foremost,   I  want  to  thank  you  for thinking of me when you saw this  girl,
                                  it is  appreciated and I am GRATEFUL.  ( Thank You. )

2)  On  a  scale  from 1 to 10  on my ;  Limp dick METER,  she  gets  a  ROCK HARD  9.
                                 I  think she is GREAT...... I  like her.  I  hope  she  gets a Pic' Gallery    S O O N...
                                 She  does  have  the   (L O O K )  I  like.

3)  Does  she  look  like  DOW ? ? ?    the outline of her face is similar,  and they  both could eat an Apple through a white picket fence,  sounds  cruel but,  I think  Bems  mouth is VERY SEXY...  No she does'nt  Look  like  DOW.  But  I am looking forward to seeing more of this girl.
                            I have'nt seen a better looking girl than Bem posted on this site in the Last 60 days.

Thanks again    STEWART MORE PIC"s PLEASE>>>>

Comment

SWeeeeeeeeeet..

Bem.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X