Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POST OPS...

Inspired by another thread...

So - what do YOU think? Wanna change the ATS policy? Now's your chance!

Post op ladyboys - great, disgusting, indifferent?

Vote and let us know what YOU think!

Personally I think these mutants have no part on a good ladyboy site... BUT... I do like seeing a beautiful post op like Linly, so there are exceptions...

I voted for "Every now and then - if she's hot!'

Stogie!
    Love 'em - keep them coming'
    0%
    3 or 4 a month maximum'
    0%
    1 a month just for giggles'
    0%
    Every now and then... if she's HOT'
    0%
    Feature them out of site somewhere else'
    0%
    No place here at all - freaks'
    0%

I am sorry to say it, but if i want to see a "Girl" i look at another Website.
    I want to see Pre Op Ladyboys and nothing else

Comment

read  my other post about this  in the "Not again" thread......it just seems like common sense that if you don't like them, don't look at them!!   jeeezz.... is that so friggin' hard???

and stogies comment about "only if she is hot like Linly"....well, how can we know that until we run the gallery??!! Kitar was a beauty and guys liked her....if we didn't run that gallery no one would have ever seen her beauty.

am I the only one here that woke up today with a clear head?

Comment

Kitar is a cutie - she passes the 'post it' test!

Comment

JaiDee i don't look at them don't worry
          But sometimes it's a shame to see who gets cut, like the cute Yo from KC 3
          I still can't belive it

Comment

Originally posted by
            ......it just seems like common sense that if you don't like them, don't look at them!! jeeezz.... is that so friggin' hard???
            Meeting at Playboy Mansion -
            "We'll chuck in a couple of bitches with their arms missing this month. If the punters don't like it they can just turn the page, right?"

You may as well show ladyboy dwarfs if that's your answer.

Well - I'm interested in seeing what the members think on this. I hope 100 people see the poll and vote!

Comment

Originally posted by (pla @ Sep. 08 2004,10:51)
              But sometimes it's a shame to see who gets cut, like the cute Yo from KC 3
              I didn't understand that either.......she had over 7 inches and thick also. It pisses me off when these girls do that also, believe me; I have met about 25 people who I have known "before" and "after" and I will take the 'before' every time.

Stogie.......Nancy didn't pass the cuteness test for you? she is one of the cutest people we have ever run here at any time; I agree she was more attractive to the majority of us before her op, but she is still damned beautiful in the facial area.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 08 2004,10:55)
                Meeting at Playboy Mansion - [/i]
                [b]"We'll chuck in a couple of bitches with their arms missing this month. If the punters don't like it they can just turn the page, right
                Playboy adds 4 or 5 girls per month; we add 25. simple.

Comment

Well, Ella McPhearson passes the cuteness test and I'd bang her in a heartbeat - but if I get the urge to drool over Ella, I'l go to Ella.com!

Any you have a point; don't wanna see a fish box then turn the page. Fair enough.

I'd just rather not be reminded!

I live in an ocean of pretty faces. I don't need to be staring at one with a fish box when the real thing (ggs) get on the same bus as I do every day!

But honestly chaps - is there any sexual appeal to having these girls featured or is there a kick at all? I though it was just the bizarre corner of the site to kind of laugh and point!

I'd be fascinated to hear from people who find fishboxes actually sexually appealling.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 08 2004,10:55)
                    You may as well show ladyboy dwarfs if that's your answer.  
                    Ladyboy dwarf's....... I'd love to see one of those.

Cum to think about it, I've never even seen an Asian-Midget. Have any of you ? ? ?

As far as the Post-op's go, I don't care one way or the other. I only Look at what I want to see, and that is a Ladyboy with a Rod.

My favorite Postie is PUN....
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Yeah Ladyboy dwarfs a new skyline in Ladyboy Photographics is opening up
                      Gimme some ladyboy dwarf pics where they do a standing Blow job

Comment

Originally posted by (pla @ Sep. 08 2004,11:42)
                        Yeah Ladyboy dwarfs a new skyline in Ladyboy Photographics is opening up
                        Gimme some ladyboy dwarf pics where they do a standing Blow job
                        I love this idea - then maybe the models won't get bruised, scratched and scarred knees!

Comment

WOW....
                          LOOK AT THE NUT - SACK ON THIS ASIAN DWARF.............
                          Attached Files

Comment

Post ops are not what I paid to see. Maybe one in every

now and then is a change, but what I have seen here in

the last few weeks shouldn't be posted on a site claiming to

have beautiful Asian ladyboys. Some times less is more.

Comment

Originally posted by (tiny tadger @ Sep. 09 2004,00:35)
                              Post ops are not what I paid to see. Maybe one in every

now and then is a change,
                              Actually, when i signed up, i expected to see more posties than ladyboys because of the Banner ad i saw said ;

Asian - TS (transsexual) I was pleasantly suprised that there are M O R E Ladyboys than Posties.

But i do agree.........to heck with the postie's, Pretty asians with a Fuckstick is why I stick around.

Comment

Working...
                              X