X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koh samet bungalows

thanks to Pigdogg for this;   Koh Samet is a beautiful little island just an hour and a half  from Pattaya, with a 30 minute boat ride into the  gulf of Thailand.    This little place looks like a cheaper version of Tahiti, with the  bungalows out over the  water.

can't wait to check it out!

Cool bungalow operation on Samet Island

I'm going to Rayong next week, might make it over to Samet if its not raining.
    Thanks for the link piggy.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

please check this place out if you can..... looks like a great place.

Comment

Been there 3 times....One of the most beautiful islands in the world...period...seafood is excellent

Comment

ive taken the bus from BKK to pattays several times, can anyone tell me how to get to ko samet from BKK or Pattaya i would like to visit this place look cool

Comment

I have only been there once a few years ago and indeed it was a beautiful place.....cheap also. try and go during the week when there are less locals down from BKK.

from pattaya just talk to a local travel agent; there are hundreds there. they will have a mini-van or a taxi pick you up and take you to Ban Phe, a little coastal town about 1.5 hours away; from there you take a ferry to Samet, about 30 more minutes by boat. very cheap; the boat is only like 100 baht and you also have to pay 50 baht to enter the island because it is a national park.

Stogie has been there with Kui......the first pics I ever saw of her were taken near some rocks on Samet.

Comment

Hey Bartman-From Pattaya you can take a minivan to Ban Phe for 150 baht. Going rate for a taxi is 800. Don't buy ferry ferry tickets from a travel agent as those tickets are only good for the ferry that goes to VongDong Beach. Think you're better off taking a ferry to the main port. In either case, it's 50 baht and you can buy tickets at the dock.

Snick, No matter what that website says we paid only 1200 a night (midweek) in early January.

Yo Blazers-No billyboys on Samet.

We loved the place but it's not for everyone. No TV, no hot showers and a mile away from the main beach on Hat SaiKaew. Never been to Tahiti but overwater bungalows there can run 400 bucks a night so this is quite a bargain. No (or really discrete) P4P scene on Samet so BYOL.

Comment

What is P4P?
                Mister Arse

Comment

You're joking right ?
                  "Pay For Play"

Comment

Originally posted by
                    You're joking right ?
                    "Pay For Play"
                    No, I am naive and innocent.

Never seen that abbreviation B4
                    Mister Arse

Comment

you've been spending too much time outside and not enought time sitting in front of a computer reading forum comments.

Comment

The more obscure acronym in my post is BYOL..............bring your own ladyboy.

Comment

Thanks for the info I will go there in Feb. for a few days

Comment

Working...
                          X