X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft? how common?

Bayhill has  had  2 experiences  within the last few months; someone else mentioned that Pim from Casa had jacked him;  I sometimes read on other message boards about how people are getting ripped off all the time;  question is, how common is this?

for me, 2 times in 6 years. first was when I was still a rookie way back in 1998.....walking down Sukhimvit  one night I was  accosted by a ladyboy  who basically groped me up and I  told her to get the hell away from me in no uncertain terms and pushed her away; I wasn't even into ladyboys then!   about a block down I was going through my pockets and realized that she had lifted  some cash right out of my front pocket!  thank God it was only 300 baht;  I was just a poor scumbag backpacker back then and it was all I could have on me at one time, but thankfully it wasn't my passport or something.

2nd time was on a photo assignment in Phuket in 2002.  I had 3 ladyboys in the room doing a shoot, a large-scale sex orgy and of course I got involved and put down the camera.  this is when I was less professional than I am now  LOL.   anyway, I see one of these skags going through my camera bag where I had  my money to pay them.......I caught her red-handed taking out 20,000 baht, but it was  3-against-1 and remember,  despite the fact they look like girls they can fight like the men that they are.  But i wasn't about to give in; after a lot of yelling and screaming and my friends  Sonya and  Am joined us,some serious brawling went on and the cops came and hauled us all down to the station in a pick-up truck.  bottom line; they believed my story and I got the 20K back.  so total losses in 6 years of travel; 300 baht to some  yabaa-addicted  ho on Sukhimvit.

How common  is this?   I have never once had a ladyboy take money from my pants, my wallet, drawers, etc, but lately I have been hearing more about others who have.  any similar stories?

I have a simple rule. Always get a hotel room with a safe. Anything attractive (cash, wallet, cards, passport, camera, sunglasses, etc) is in the safe before the cutie gets in the room. I only go out with cash in my pocket. (no need for sunglasses and cameras in a nighttime bar). When she enters the room she usually goes to the bathroom first. As soon as she is in there my I quickly put all my cash in the safe and take off my watch and pop that in also. After that I can breathe easily and not need to even think about security for the rest of the night. When it comes to paying her I simply open the safe and take out the appropriate amount.

Simple, relaxing, safe. The trick is to remember to do it even with a few beers under the belt.

Comment

I'm sure it happens much more than people let on.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 08 2004,13:15)
        Bayhill has  had  2 experiences  within the last few months; someone else mentioned that Pim from Casa had jacked him;  I sometimes read on other message boards about how people are getting ripped off all the time;  question is, how common is this?

for me, 2 times in 6 years. first was when I was still a rookie way back in 1998.....walking down Sukhimvit  one night I was  accosted by a ladyboy  who basically groped me up and I  told her to get the hell away from me in no uncertain terms and pushed her away; I wasn't even into ladyboys then!   about a block down I was going through my pockets and realized that she had lifted  some cash right out of my front pocket!  thank God it was only 300 baht;  I was just a poor scumbag backpacker back then and it was all I could have on me at one time, but thankfully it wasn't my passport or something.

2nd time was on a photo assignment in Phuket in 2002.  I had 3 ladyboys in the room doing a shoot, a large-scale sex orgy and of course I got involved and put down the camera.  this is when I was less professional than I am now  LOL.   anyway, I see one of these skags going through my camera bag where I had  my money to pay them.......I caught her red-handed taking out 20,000 baht, but it was  3-against-1 and remember,  despite the fact they look like girls they can fight like the men that they are.  But i wasn't about to give in; after a lot of yelling and screaming and my friends  Sonya and  Am joined us,some serious brawling  went on and the cops came and hauled us all down to the station in a pick-up truck.  bottom line; they believed my story and I got the 20K back.  so total losses in 6 years of travel; 300 baht to some  yabaa-addicted  ho on Sukhimvit.

How common  is this?   I have never once had a ladyboy take money from my pants, my wallet, drawers, etc, but lately I have been hearing more about others who have.  any similar stories?

Keeping cash in your room with these low lives , you got to be out of your mind. All valuables should be in the safe with the reception they get the money after the session at the front desk, and try to stay half drunk if you have to distribute a few slogs.

Hey don't get me wrong I'm not a bad customer, just ask Maria Luisa in Rio ( she used to work at the small bar on the corner of the Meridien hotel on Atlantica Blvd she can be identified very easily she walk with a cane) she tried to steal my Sony walkman when I'm was sleeping in my room ( room 44) at Acapulco hotel located behing the Meridien in Nov 1999.

Cheers

Lovelane

Comment

Are you saying you permanently crippled someone over a Walkman?

Comment

Originally posted by (Beijingwolf @ Sep. 09 2004,00:41)
            Are you saying you permanently crippled someone over a Walkman?
            Cool!

Comment

for sure its happened more than most of us would like to admit!

Similar 2 u JD. First time i was in Singapore, out and about in Orchard towers. I went toilet and just as i was coming out this chick approached me and led me onto the fire exit stairwell. had a quick chat and she proceeded to grope me which obviously i enjoyed! she even showed me her pussy (hows that for distraction) we spoke prices but i wasnt interested...

Eventually went back to crazy horse bar and when i tried to pay for a round.....$160 missing...what a stoopid twat i was!

ive ony ever been robbed once in LOS and that was my last trip in Phuket.
              had been Tiger disco all night and was hammered. i was staying in Karon and when i turned up in the tuk tuk the local lb streetwalkers pounced! had a chat with one who offered me a bj for 200 as this was all i had on me!

in my room i hid my wallet and got out the 200 baht. she came out of toilet and asked for it upfront. no problem... as i was getting undressed i checked the time on my phone, it was in my side pocket and she noticed this and said "is ok dont worry" i put it back in the pocket and left the trousers on the floor...

she gave me a bj and then said she wanted to fuck, now for 200 baht this was a bargain and i couldnt believe me luck! i went for a shower, came out, fucked her and off she went.

u can guess wht happened cant you?
              next morning...mobile gone!!! fucking couldnt believe it!
              was a fucking expensive contract phone and guess who had a mega bill to pay when i got back home!! bitch must have been ringing everyone she knew all night!!
              i claimed on insurance and it was replaced, but still felt a total green-ass for letting it happen!  

Enjoy but Never switch off guys..

Comment

hey jaidii, i've had two other experiences i haven't mentioned. about two months ago at short time room at soi cowboy. after finishing the shower, LB was in my pants. i caught her with about 40B in her hand. i just told the owner of ST rooms, of course they didn't care.

and two nights ago the same experience you had "on the street" happened to me. i was groped, then noticed later about 200B was missing from my pocket. they are exceptionally slick at this maneuver.

Comment

PATPONG
                  I was in my favourite Go Go bar the other day and wearing tracksuit bottoms which dont have very deep pockets.

As i was leaving the bar i felt something tug on my pocket and turned around to see a big built ladyboy( who i dont know )with her fingertips in my pocket on my money. She said that she was just trying to push the money back in as it was going to fall out .....mmmm.
                  Anyway i give her the benefit of the doubt, i had to.

Partly my fault i suppose but part of the problem is that after a few beers and with all the pushing and shoving in these places you take leave of your senses and maybe get a false sense of security. The Chang factor definately dont help.

I now keep the folding gear in my top shirt pocket , next to my heart were it belongs.

Comment

oh my god.......does that happens all the time? are there a lot of thieves in thailand? i cant believe it and to think they are ladyboys.........

Comment

well that thing is not good so the best thing for us guys if we go around everywhere is to take extra care about our money thats the best way well anayways you cant really denie it that trouble is everywhere not just all about money but anything can be so better be careful ok

Comment

and what about you, sexy trish? you stole my cell number right from my cell fone??? what is your defense for that, hmmmmmmm??

Comment

well cuz simple i just want to be one of the models in this site will that makes you ssatify your question??? or you want more ok more well ok i just want to have a web site too...

Comment

just joking of course, Trisha; I thought that was very cool the way you did that and I had never seen that before.

the night I first met Trisha I naturally asked her if she would be a model for the site; she said maybe, and I handed her my cell fone so she could enter her number into it. without me seeing, she called her own fone from mine, and so now my number was in her 'incoming calls' feature and she could save it for future use. the next morning she called me and we became good friends.

I had never seen someone do that before and thought it was pretty clever...........just one more cool feature about a very nice girl from Cebu.

Comment

hehehehehehehe thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                              X