Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Aubrey @ Sep. 12 2004,09:55)
    LBs in the philippines loves men and they loves to cum also.....lets just say 90% of the whole population of ladyboys in cebu are versatile( they love to be on top and they also enjoy being buttom)
    wow.....keep posting here, Aubrey......I am pretty sure that with words like that from you and Trisha and Salma the new vacation spot of choice for many of our readers here will not be Pattaya or Bangkok, but Cebu island!!

Comment

yes Jai De is right,
      as a result of the nice pics from the Philippine LB´s and of course from the good information of Salma, Trisha and Aubrey next time i will devinitly go to the Philippines instead to Thailand and i hope and will be happy to meet some of these very beuatiful ladys.

Comment

hehehe
        i hope so......
        im not sure if im correct but ive been to manila and i have a lot of friends from manila most of them dont enjoy being top, they only want to be buttom......i asked them why and they said it makes them more feminine...but in cebu its different...ladyboys here are versatile. im not sure if im correct but they prefer to be a top. lbs here believes on mutualism.....hehehe

Comment

I only like to be on top

Comment

sorry Reflections , but you cant really call yourself a ladyboy lover until Talesha has done ya.

all ya got to do is relax, take a deep dreath and think of BUDDA.AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Talesha , you lady too mutt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rex:0

Comment

no Rex I only like to be on top not on the bottom. Stewart likes the bottom but not me

Comment

Originally posted by
                no Rex I only like to be on top not on the bottom. Stewart likes the bottom but not me
                Salma/Aubrey....your mission, should you choose to accept it....(to the Mission Impossible theme)....is TOP HIM!!!!!!

This posting will self destruct in 10 seconds

Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Aubrey @ Sep. 10 2004,13:24)
                  i can tell you theres a lot of ladyboys in the philippines that are versatile.......who likes to be top and buttom.....but unfortunately you are in bangkok and not in the philippines........

Dumb question , someone from this forum mentioned something about Billboys in PI ,I never hear this term before what are these creatures???

Lovelane

Comment

Originally posted by
                    something about Billboys in PI ,I never hear this term before what are these creatures???
                    Billyboy = ladyboy
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Stew I didnot know you were British--the only European country with "balls." The UK was the only European country that went side to side with us in the Iraqi war--"hats off" to your Prime Minister.

Comment

well dont worry we will find a lb that will go only for bottom then okreflectionsgold i promise that to you

Comment

you are so sweet Tricia

Comment

hehehehe

Comment

Tricia--you are such a cutie pie.

Comment

Working...
                              X