X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bueno lands a new  skag

the guy that  runs this site from L.A.  really has no interest in ladyboys......he is just a  whore and does this for the cash and doesn't even take the time to read the forum; he liked the old yellow one better!

sometimes  he brings home some serious skanks, sometimes not-so-bad.  looks like this new one [he only likes asians] fits in with the decent-looking crowd. here she is showing us all where all the filth that shows up on ATS goes through.
    Attached Files

not a bad behind either!
    Attached Files

Comment

bULLSHIT I hear that Bueno DOES indeed like LBs!! bring him to CTails & Dreams and he will be in heaven!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Blue Ballz @ Sep. 20 2004,17:09)
        bULLSHIT I hear that Bueno DOES indeed like LBs!!  
        you will never get it out of HIM, but Saigon did tell me one pretty wild story LOL

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 20 2004,08:19)
          the guy that  runs this site from L.A.  really has no interest in ladyboys......he is just a  whore and does this for the cash and doesn't even take the time to read the forum; he liked the old yellow one better!

sometimes  he brings home some serious skanks, sometimes not-so-bad.  looks like this new one [he only likes asians] fits in with the decent-looking crowd. here she is showing us all where  all the  filth that shows up on ATS  goes through.
          Hey, that's one tricked out box!  It looks really sweet.  I bet it gets very hot.

Uh, I'm talking about the PC.  And I like that Samsung monitor.  I just bought a 19" flat pannel Samsung that I just love.  Let me attach a pic of my sweet sammie.

Feast your eyes boys.  This baby has it all.  Analog and digital inputs, a contrast ratio of 1000:1, 1280 x 1024 resolution, 0294mm pixel pitch, and an ultra narrow design. Plus it rotates so I can see really long objects FULL sized

Ahhhhh, I love technolgy
          Attached Files
          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

I love it when you talk dirty, baby!

Comment

All this tech talk is giving me a hard on

Comment

Working...
              X