X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gallery is this model in? please help

Hi, I'm just curious what gallery is this model in? Is the model on the site even? If so, what name? Please respond back, thanks.
    Attached Files

lol...maybe the model can respond herself. Seems somebody joined your fan club Salma...

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

yes, that is Dear Salma, our model-finder and main contact on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines. she was a little shy about appearing on the main website but there is a whole g-rated gallery of her on the Clubhouse and soon she will have her own website.

Comment

why Mr. ladyboylover? what brings thy picture to thee attention? hehehe what an effort at Biblical English! LOL

PM me.................you won't regret it hehehe
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook
        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Finally!  We start talking about Salma!  Prettiest lady around.  Yay!!!  -JT

Comment

Hm i do know here from somewhere but i don't remember from where

Comment

ahihihihih prettiest??? heheh not so!

anyway where have i been seen? anywhere but here?
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook

Comment

Salma will have her own website very soon so Jante and the rest of her fanclub can enjoy her own personal page. send over that stuff, Salma!

Comment

Yeah!!!  Salma listen to JD!  Shall I be member #000001?! - JT

Comment

tell ya' what......hers will be a free website in the same vein as the ones we made for Natalie, Chompoo, May, Amore, etc...... if she will agree we will let you be the honorary president!

Salma's page will look something like this one as soon as she sends over the text and Bio;

A very cute ladyboy from Issan

or this;

A very cute ladyboy from Cebu Island

and of course once we make it and she becomes world-famous she will forget about ol' JaiDee alltogether like they all do. It's OK, Salma, I have broad shoulders

Comment

jaidee i will never forget about you and everyone else here because I am a well-grounded person who is somehow in touch with her roots and where she came from...so many of the gay boys (who are just starting out on the ladyboy way of life) are still friends of mine so basically im very down-to-earth and would never have the diva attitude...
                      i will try to the very best of ability to entertain who has a question or two for me....hey i'm still an ATS employee in every way you know!
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                      X