X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small clitty cocks

I know that most of you love their T-girls to have large 9-inch boners, fully functional and all that.

I particularly love the ones with tiny, hormone-addled cocks (like big clits really).  Please don't tell me I should just look for real girls.  I love my TSs to have sweet, small candy.

I'm with you Danielle. Check out Dina!

Comment

Yup, I agree also. to me many of the girls with big cocks are too "manly" for my tastes. Except of course Minirva

bottom line; I prefer the girls small and thin; whether or not they have a large cock or a small one is not as important to me as the girls' body type. Chompoo is a good example; I would like her even if she was bigger because she is 'just my type'.
      Attached Files

Comment

found this when I was digging through some old pics of Ice for the "walking street" thread....... she is pretty tiny also and to me this is the perfect body for a ladyboy.
        Attached Files

Comment

JaiDee,

We love a lot of the same sweethearts.  Chompoo is also among my favorites.

Not only do I love small, sweet candy cocks, but I also have a thing for hormone-grown breasts.  Everyhting that is most naturally feminine in one born a boy.  Of course the most naturally fem, were never really boys.  I have a TS friend in California who I could never imagine was a boy.  Seeing a photo of her at 14, the girl in her was everpresent.

Hugs, Danielle

Comment

PigDogg,

How did you know that Dina is the star in my firmament. Her smile is so radiant. Her breasts so firm and lovely in shape, her nipples large and dark. I would love to lick and suck that sweet, small candy. The softness of some TSs cocks is unbelievably delicious!

Hugs, Danielle

Comment

"
              Not only do I love small, sweet candy cocks, but I also have a thing for hormone-grown breasts. Everyhting that is most naturally feminine in one born a boy. Of course the most naturally fem, were never really boys."

ME TOO!!!!

Comment

Ill chime in on this thread as well. Small and sweet.

Comment

You like small clitty cocks? You mean something like this???

Sorry, couldn't resist....

MK
                  Attached Files
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

It depends on the mood I'm in... For a long slow night of romantic fun then small is nice, but for a one hour fuck fest then May is perfect!

(But I'm NEVER in the mood for pubes!)

Comment

for some strange reason I am enticed and intrigued by Mai-Kee's photo.............seems like it would be kind of cool to try out something like that?

Comment

Hahaha, you're such a perve, JD....

MK

Comment

Article in today's Styles section of NY Times re whether these clitty-cocks should be chopped off soon after birth. I'd like to have a go at one of these herm-girls.

Comment

oww my goodness is that a cock or what??? hehehehehe how can they be happy if they have that small one? i cant emagine it

Comment

No hon, that's actually a gg enjoying the pleasures of having a clit like a little weeny!

MK

Comment

Working...
                              X