X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who the number 1 girl is?

Hmmmm......just happened to stop by Stogie Bears awesome Clubhouse and voted in the poll for who is the hottest squeeze is this months coming attractions {I voted for Pim; I have always had a thing for her and those perfect tits}.

And yet, I couldn't help but notice that she was a distant second place to a  beautiful postop girl named Guess, who is in front with almost HALF the vote!

Man, for all the bitching that goes on around here for the post-operative girls, I am kind  of shocked that a postie would be the number 1 favorite by a long shot over all the others.

I think Froen is very sexy. Being overly picky, I'll take off a half point though cause her cock is too dark compared to the rest of her body. Wouldn't kick her out of my bed though cause her cock is a bit too dark. Think I'd still be in bed right now.

Comment

Originally posted by
      for all the bitching that goes on around here for the post-operative girls, I am kind  of shocked that a postie would be the number 1 favorite by a long shot over all the others.
      Sorry, don't believe this for a minute. Double the number of votes for Areeya?

Something fishy going on here
      Mister Arse

Comment

In some of your polls, you cannot vote more than once. I just voted twice for Annie. I suspect someone has voted multiple times for the posties
        Mister Arse

Comment

could be but I swear it's not me....today was the first time I even opened up the clubhouse since the newer girls went up and I automatically voted for Pim because I saw her on the cover and I love those perky tits

do I sense a conspiracy here started by post-op lover? or maybe Guess has access to the Clubhouse and is skewing the vote in her favor??

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 19 2004,11:03)
             do I sense a conspiracy here started by post-op lover?  or maybe Guess has access to the Clubhouse and is skewing the vote in her favor??
            Hey, I've not even heard of this poll. Not that I would try anything like that. I don't even remember Guess (though I'll go look her up now!). Jannie is still my dream girl!

Anyway, where is this so called poll? I couldn't find it.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I had to smile when i saw that vote,i did think it was funny all the votes for Guess a post op,it suprised me very much,i was not suprised at the votes for Areeya,i think most of us prefer a nice person more than a nice face.

Comment

I voted for Pim - I just love the girls in those white mesh stockings - always have. But I can believe Areeya is not top of the poll

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Sep. 19 2004,12:19)
                  Anyway, where is this so called poll?  I couldn't find it.
                  go to the first page of the Clubhouse....there is a poll for favorite girl out of the upcoming October batches. i voted for Pim also.......I have always thought she was under-rated around here.

Comment

To the list of the great untruths of our time, such as "the check is in the mail, "keep sucking honey I won't cum in your mouth" we can now add the results of this poll. Yeah, right, a post-op tops the list and we are expected to belive the numbers are legit? Kinda reminds me of the last U.S. Presidental election. Post-ops are nothing more than Lb's who have gone over to the dark side and I believe that the majority of members of this site have spoken their mind and want a whole lot less of them.

Comment

I voted for Areeya three times !
                      I thought I would stop at three or it would not be fair

Comment

Originally posted by (lipflipper @ Sep. 19 2004,22:59)
                        Post-ops are nothing more than Lb's who have gone over to the dark side ...
                        Yes, the dark side! It's so great over here! And it's so dark "in there"!

Remember, the dark side isn't more powerful, just more seductive. Keep 'em coming!

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Here high standing is probably due to her name. Think about it...

Put "Guess" on the ballot between Bush and Kerry, and you bet that's going to be the most popular selection. It's just too funny for a multiple choice answer.

Jeez, somehow I think none of you have ever taken the SAT or voted.

Comment

Voted for Pim cause I love her long nails....
                            Otherwise it would be definitely Froen!

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

voted for Kahk ... this cock ....aaaaaaaaaawwwwwww

Comment

Working...
                              X