X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your "real" age

How old are you really, not your calendar age, but what you feel like inside.
    I'm 8 years old
    0%
    I'm 13 and discovering puberty
    0%
    18 and Horny
    0%
    I'm really an adult
    0%
    I'm a retard
    0%
    60 (Only Stoogie can click this box)
    0%
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

look 40, feel like 20

Comment

Hm 5 Times "I am really an Adult"
      How much is that ?
      Something between 20-40

Comment

I should have said look like 40, ACT like 20

I feel like 50  

Comment

Of course my age varies throughout the day and the night. After a hearty breakfast and the poisons from the night before are gone I feel like a young buck ready to rut. My youthful good looks return, or so I think. As afternoon is in full swing I feel the need to show some young lass a thing or two about rocking her world. Like a tiger before the nights hunt I relax and sleep. Rising up I am a full grown male tiger in his prime and I am very, very hungry. I am looking for some young tender morsel to devour and will not rest until I am satisfied. As usual, my hunt is a success and I have proven once again that I am truly the master of my domain. Yep, sure is great to dream about being that "stud" The reality is my body is weak, my mind slow, my pockets empty and unless I get mercy fuck I am out of luck. Being an old fucker sure is a gas, don't you think? Hope this bit of fiction brings a smile to a few of your faces this night. Keeps ya guessing about what I might really be like.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 20 2004,07:27)
            look 40, feel like 20
            Yep... What he said! (I'm 44!)

Comment

HEY !!!
              No One Told me there were hats !!!

I wanna HAT
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Custom made at Seacon Square... 400 Baht! (10 bucks!)
                (And the girl working there is a cutie too!)

I'm thinking of getting JD to pony up some cash for a few so we can send them off as prizes for silly games etc!

Mind you, who would wear one in public? And what do you say when someone asks you about your cool ass hat?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 21 2004,01:25)
                  And what do you say when someone asks you about your cool ass hat?  
                  Haha, we could say:

"I beat up the fat fucker who was wearing it.  Now, let me tell you about the girl he was with..."

Not saying this applies to Stogie, just that it would be a funny thing to say when someone asks about the hat.
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Anyway... I'm not fat... I'm big boned!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 21 2004,11:11)
                      Anyway... I'm not fat... I'm big boned!
                      I know how to say fat in Thai; poom-pui or moophee, sometimes even 'uoon' and the girls are not afraid to tell you this! I'm with stogie.....can someone please translate "big boned" so I will have a good comeback next time?

Comment

Congratulations Stogie! That's what I would call "big boned"....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

It's easy for those that know me .....what I picked

Jai Dee is that " lady " above this post real ???

Comment

we didn't take that pic here but everyone that has seen her on other sites say it is just a cute ladyboy with an extra large dick for her body size, same as Minirva. wouldn't mind meeting this one myself.

Comment

You have to get her here ! Before another site makes her the next superstar . Great smile too .

Comment

Working...
                              X